• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwight Howard available???

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Send him to Philly, his hometown, for a couple of early 2nd round picks.

Philly is a terrible organization. We might be able to get more than that for him. I guess at this point, since the Suns screwed up keeping Morris around this long, they don't have any leverage so that's probably the best they get.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly is a terrible organization. We might be able to get more than that for him. I guess at this point, since the Suns screwed up keeping Morris around this long, they don't have any leverage so that's probably the best they get.

I would take the broke down Embid, but I doubt they part with him yet. Other than that, their roster isn't stacked with players that fit the Suns.

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't know where a turd like him fits in. NY is doing okay this year and adding Morris might not be the best idea. Which NBA team is the equivalent of the Cincinnati Bengals? That's where he needs to go.

... used to be the Portland Trail Blazers, over a decade ago. Perhaps the Clippers could use Morris. Not only do he and Blake Griffin appear to share some similarities off the court, but with Griffin out for several weeks now, the Clippers could use another power forward.