• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dwayne Haskins

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if he knows if the moon landing was faked or not. Not that he'd open his mouth..

I think we landed on it, but the Stanley Kubrick conspiracies excite me for some reason
A few times his response was to me. He told me some great interviews he had over the years with Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and John Glen and a few others. Some really cool stuff. My 11 year old is so amazed that he tells us he wants to go to school to learn and study Astrophysics. LOL.

Last edited:

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would never happen today. My father in law went from HS into the Air Force with no college. He started from the ground at NASA and worked himself up to the Director of Astronaut Training. The man is a genius and I'm not even kidding. Very intelligent man. He's retired now.

Most companies won't even talk to you without a college degree.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup and even with a degree they want 3+ years of experience. Great help coming right out of college :gaah:

My personal favorite was what happened to my wife. The position she wanted she was told she did not have enough experience. The position she tried for to get said experience wouldn't hire her because they said she was overqualified

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time this kid gets a shot he impresses me. Can't wait to see his future. However, Barrett seems to be morphing into his freshman self again. I know we haven't played the greatest of competition but he is putting the ball in some tight windows, releasing it earlier in routes, and hitting receivers in stride again. I don't remember him doing that much at all the last two seasons even when we were blowing teams out. The pass to mclaurin in the corner of the endzone Saturday was a thing of beauty. If Barrett and the receivers can continue that against stiffer competition, Ohio State can play with and beat anyone.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time this kid gets a shot he impresses me. Can't wait to see his future. However, Barrett seems to be morphing into his freshman self again. I know we haven't played the greatest of competition but he is putting the ball in some tight windows, releasing it earlier in routes, and hitting receivers in stride again. I don't remember him doing that much at all the last two seasons even when we were blowing teams out. The pass to mclaurin in the corner of the endzone Saturday was a thing of beauty. If Barrett and the receivers can continue that against stiffer competition, Ohio State can play with and beat anyone.
Its amazing what Wilson and Day are doing to make JT better. I'm getting the feeling Wilson won't be here for long, much like Herman when he was here for a short stay.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its amazing what Wilson and Day are doing to make JT better. I'm getting the feeling Wilson won't be here for long, much like Herman when he was here for a short stay.

Don't even need to make him better, just get him back to where he was his freshman year and id be happy lol.

Not just JT though, the receivers have been playing exponentially better. KJ Hill looked unguardable in the Nebraska game

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude can stand in the pocket and throw a nice football :thumb:

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude can stand in the pocket and throw a nice football :thumb:

I feel bad saying it, cause I love JT, but I like our offense better with Haskins. Spread them out still but more smash mouth. There was nothing flashy with Haskins' handoffs. Just let the slobs do their job. Reminds of what we ran in the championship run with Cardale, before Beck fucked him all up the following season by trying to make him run the RO

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Ryan Day, Kevin Wilson, and Urban Meyer,
Please don't try to make Dwayne Haskins into a RO QB next season.

TIA,
Buckeye Nation