• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Duke Rematch

CRYSTAL LAKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what does everyone think about the upcoming rematch this Saturday night??

UNC has not been playing its best ball in the last few games, and is still VERY challenged at the line. I get the sense Duke is going to be out for blood, and it could quickly turn into a long night for the Heels. I have to say I am not optimistic, but then again, Duke hasn't looked like world beaters of late either.

Hopefully, the Heels show up and break Duke's home win streak!

txtarheels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My biggest problem with the Heels is if Paige is not hitting they are in trouble. And that goes for any team they play. ACC has figured that out and covering him like a glove. UNC has to much talent to get beat by some of the lesser teams, but teams as much talent will take them down. I am like you Crystal, not a great feeling about Saturday. Could be a long night, but u never know. Hope the Heels show up and atleast make a game out of it. Good to see you here Crystal.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After how we looked vs Uva till now in ok if we lose or split with duke. bc this team relies so heavily on paige it's crazy. Duke will be ready and are free throws have to get better.

How we win:
-free throws
-gotta hit at least 7-8 three
- inside play of ken/Brice/mcadoo

I think we can pull it off bc Duke relies really on hood/parker
but they will not sleep on us this time.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what does everyone think about the upcoming rematch this Saturday night??

UNC has not been playing its best ball in the last few games, and is still VERY challenged at the line. I get the sense Duke is going to be out for blood, and it could quickly turn into a long night for the Heels. I have to say I am not optimistic, but then again, Duke hasn't looked like world beaters of late either.

Hopefully, the Heels show up and break Duke's home win streak!

Not only are you sucking a little air...so are Duke fans. No one is feeling good or confident, but as you guys know, the crazies will be out in force and ready to bring it.

Good luck with the game.

heelfan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I'm never over-confident about going to Cameron, I like UNC's chances. UNC played 7 games in 17 days...they were running on fumes the last two. They will have had 4 full days off to regroup before entering Cameron. duke is now coming off a loss @ Wake where it was obvious they had nothing left the last 5 to 7 minutes. While they will be a more desperate team now, they are starting to show the fatigue that comes from coach K never going deeper than a 7-man rotation. While I agree with BlkFlags keys to the game, I have another one...and it's Marcus Paige. If he shows up for both halves, Heels win this one comfortably. If he waits til the 2nd half to get going then it will probably be another game decided in the last minute.

Lastly, this game could be for the 2 seed in the ACC tourney...as I think FSU stands a good chance of beating Syracuse. Imagine that?? With a win Carolina could go to 14-4 and 'Cuse with a loss would go to 13-5...giving Carolina a 2nd place finish...after starting in 15th.

CRYSTAL LAKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the Duke loss to Wake increase or decrease confidence in a Heel victory?? Obviously, Duke has been struggling of late in shooting the 3 (live by it, die by it), but does the loss refocus them? It isn't too often that a Duke team loses 2 in a row, but since this team is younger than most of their teams, I think their confidence is shaken. If UNC can come out hot I think they can pull off the win at Hansbrough Indoor. GO HEELS!!

txtarheels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heelfan maybe on to something. Duke could be tired. It is a long season and your legs start to go in games. That is what worries me about Paige. Hard to play that many minutes for a whole season. I hope it is a good game like most. We all know if Duke is hitting the 3 ball, hard to beat. I think the Heels, if they play the way they can, have a good shot.

txtarheels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hansbrough Indoor. LOVE IT!!!!

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tar Heels are on a roll, Duke just had a bad loss... I like our chances.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wake loss is not a good omen duke doesn't lose back to back games. yes they were fatigue but now they will be re focused and ready. It was funny at first but now I'm like crap they will be ready. I think it's 50-50 gonna need paige n Mcdonald to go off. and with the Syracuse loss 2-4 seed is in the air.

heelfan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensive rebounds by duke and Carolina turnovers was where this game was lost...throw in 4 steals the Heels had in the last 3 or 4 minutes of the game and the fact they didn't score on any of them...really would have made it a game in the end.

CRYSTAL LAKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, not being able to convert on the turnovers at the end hurt. At least the finish may have gotten a little more interesting. Other than Marcus Paige, the basketball IQ of the UNC players just seems so low. McAdoo was trying to draw charges with 3 and 4 fouls, and commits a stupid foul for his fourth. Brice Johnson played matador defense (turn and say Ole' as Parker blows by). I was at least content with the fact that the Heels tried to make a game of it instead of just rolling over when they got down 19. Hopefully, loss this will provide some new motivation for the rest of the year.

txtarheels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion is Duke wanted it more. No reason to be out rebounded. That is just not wanting it bad enough. Duke is good, but should never out rebound the Heels. Parker & Hood were outstanding.

Flag hunter

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The loss could be a good thing for Tar Heels. Get refocused for ACCT and NCAA