• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Down 20 and can't make a 3

ZachMlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm gonna sit(dnp) Kennard.

Man Stan has to go.

ZachMlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alo Buycks>Ish, Nelson, and Galloway. Waive Nelson at halftime

Shahan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time to start thinking new coach. SVG doesn't develop players or change things that don't work and keeps trying them over and over again... is there much out there... Mark Jackson, Larry Brown, Kentucky coach, I don't know but SVG isn't the answer and we keep trying his wore out lineups and effortless strategies that do not work...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kennard hasn't been playing well lately, so the change was understandable. It is hard for me to complain about SVG not making changes to the rotation and at the same time criticize the changes he makes to the rotation.

This summer Gores will have to make a decision about the direction of the team. I expect SVG to return for next season. I don't see us finding a better option this summer, so we might has well give him a chance to succeed or fail.

If RJ and BG are healthy next season we are a top four team in the East with SVG. If they are injured we are a bottom 6 team without SVG. Their health will likely determine SVG's fate.

ZachMlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kennard had his best shooting month as a pro in February and had a 3-1 Assist to turnover ratio in the month. Absolutely laughable he was the one Stan benched. Once again when things go bad he blames the young guys.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans were screaming for a change, and we don't have many options to choose from. Ellenson isn't as good as Tolliver. That basically leaves Johnson, Ennis, Bullock, Galloway, and Kennard competing for four spots in the rotation. Bullock has been great for awhile now, so he is a lock. The other four haven't really created much separation between them, making it tough to decide who should get minutes.

ZachMlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's easy for me. The bench should always be this: Ish, Kennard, Ennis, Tolliver, Blake. Galloway and Nelson are bad and should never play. We should have never inserted Ish into the starting lineup. Our bench went from like 6th to the 20's after that.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kennard hasn't been playing well lately, so the change was understandable. It is hard for me to complain about SVG not making changes to the rotation and at the same time criticize the changes he makes to the rotation.

This summer Gores will have to make a decision about the direction of the team. I expect SVG to return for next season. I don't see us finding a better option this summer, so we might has well give him a chance to succeed or fail.

If RJ and BG are healthy next season we are a top four team in the East with SVG. If they are injured we are a bottom 6 team without SVG. Their health will likely determine SVG's fate.

Are you being serious? Are you paying attention to this team? It is a complete clusterfuck. I can not imagine any coach from anywhere doing a worse job than what SVG is doing. I've been calling for his firing as coach since 2016. I understood the resistance to my stance back then. But I am gobsmacked that anyone at this point thinks Stan should remain coach of the team. Or that he's doing as well as any coach could do with this group. Blows my mind.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry, Kuester, Cheeks...

We went from a bottom ten team to a borderline playoff team. We are a better team with SVG. I am not sure SVG can get us over the top, but I am even less sure we can find a better option this summer. Billups and Kidd were great PGs, but that doesn't automatically mean they are great coach/GM options. Phil Jackson was very successful as a coach, but he struggled as GM of the Knicks and might do worse in Detroit, which is not a FA destination.

I share many people's frustration with this season, but it could get much much worse.