• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Dolphins win Suh lottery.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Congrasts x infinity. Watching Suh every week is a gift from the football Gods. I will now be watching the Fins every week.

Suh vs. Brady. Just, wow. Doesn't get any better than that.

Go Dolphins!

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dolphins' defense just got a lot better!

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dolphins' defense just got a lot better!

And a lot dirtier. Let's face it, the guy is labeled as the dirtiest player in the NFL for a reason. He has a history of intentionally trying to injure players. I wouldn't want him on my team. I know he is a great player but him being a dirty fucker is too much for me to handle.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And a lot dirtier. Let's face it, the guy is labeled as the dirtiest player in the NFL for a reason. He has a history of intentionally trying to injure players. I wouldn't want him on my team. I know he is a great player but him being a dirty fucker is too much for me to handle.

I've seen worse. He fills a massive need the Fins can now go BPA in the 1st round focusing on G, ILB, WR, S and CB. He'll make the whole D better and with the offense improving they should be better overall. There will be a few more moves but when you think about it due to injuries last year and ineffective play from guys like Wheeler, Hartline, Ellerbe, etc...they're only using up that dead money on Suh. Well worth it in my books as most of those guys are gone or will be gone.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bull-fucking-shit. Blatant homerism there.

He's no dirtier than yer pretty boy Matthews. That dude plays till after the whistle on every play and is heralded for it.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't want the most dominant DT in the game, and maybe ever.

~said, no one ever.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...and the OP Has to mention the Patriots.

Phin phans are phunny.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...and the OP Has to mention the Patriots.

Phin phans are phunny.

I doubt Brady and Belichick are laughing at the Dolphins RE adding Suh. Suh is an absolute force in the middle of the defense. I see all of the AFC East teams getting better & the Pats just trying to stay the same. It would be great to see more parity in the AFC East. We'll see what happens... NEhomer, are you worried that Revis could be a Jet? It could happen & that would really weaken the Pats.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup all that could happen.

Seems like year after year all you cats can think about is the Patriots. We played Suh this year and Brady ended up with a win, not a broken leg.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup all that could happen.

Seems like year after year all you cats can think about is the Patriots. We played Suh this year and Brady ended up with a win, not a broken leg.

I don't wish that Brady gets a broken leg just more losses. The Dolphins & their fans don't just think about the Pats. The Bills are a formidable challenge also. The Fins have been splitting series with the Pats for a few years now. It's those close losses to other teams that need to change. If Suh helps the Fins get 3 more wins then they are 11-5 not 8-8. Say what you want but the Fins & the Bills are legit challenges to your beloved team winning another division title. Heck, even the Jets could make it interesting within a few years if they land Revis and use their high draft picks well.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't wish that Brady gets a broken leg just more losses. The Dolphins & their fans don't just think about the Pats. The Bills are a formidable challenge also. The Fins have been splitting series with the Pats for a few years now. It's those close losses to other teams that need to change. If Suh helps the Fins get 3 more wins then they are 11-5 not 8-8. Say what you want but the Fins & the Bills are legit challenges to your beloved team winning another division title. Heck, even the Jets could make it interesting within a few years if they land Revis and use their high draft picks well.

Except that the OP was sweating Brady, not E.J.

Look, y'all have been praying for years and one day of course, it will come true. Yes, the Patriots will one day fail to win the AFC East. Until BB and Brady are gone, however, you're still counting unhatched eggs. Again, Pats just played against Suh a few months ago and he didn't disrupt the entire NE offense. At no point have I ever denied that the Bills or Phins are a legit challenge. Of course they are; this is the NFL. I'm just pointing out that, you all still sweat the Pats and that even this pre-mature celebrating you're doing with Suh, is....well, pre-mature. You have no clue about the make up of the '15 Patriots.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that the OP was sweating Brady, not E.J.

Look, y'all have been praying for years and one day of course, it will come true. Yes, the Patriots will one day fail to win the AFC East. Until BB and Brady are gone, however, you're still counting unhatched eggs. Again, Pats just played against Suh a few months ago and he didn't disrupt the entire NE offense. At no point have I ever denied that the Bills or Phins are a legit challenge. Of course they are; this is the NFL. I'm just pointing out that, you all still sweat the Pats and that even this pre-mature celebrating you're doing with Suh, is....well, pre-mature. You have no clue about the make up of the '15 Patriots.

I'm not making any predictions. Although if you or any Pat fan think that Suh wont help the Fins that's beyond being a homer and bordering on idiotic. Remember that you entered this discussion with a cocky laugh about the Suh signing. It's actually typical arrogance that is shown by some of the Pats fans and reporters. RE "y'all have been praying for years... (about the Pats)" Football is a great sport but there are much more important things in life to pray about. Here's hoping for a healthy (as much as possible) season for both teams & may the best team win when the games start to count.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I entered this thread NOT with a cocky laugh at the Suh signing. I'm laughing at the fact that the OP felt compelled to mention Brady. It's ALWAYS about the Patriots. That's why you guys are phunny. Show me where I said that Suh won't help the Phins.

...and if you cannot place my use of "praying" in the context it was meant, you're being dull.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't deny that Suh is a player and will make an impact on the Fins...you always wonders how a big time FA will really effect his new team.

I tend to agree with NE Homer...until the Pats are actually knocked off the mountain, I assume they will win the DIV until they don't...that said...the DIV just got harder to win.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pats are the team to beat in the AFC East. I have not heard anyone say they are not the team to beat. Why is it so surprising when someone posts about the Pats on a Dolphins site? For many years the Red Sox were chasing the Yankees and focusing on that team. They finally got over the hump and won a championship in 2004. (fans were even talking about a curse being broken ) lol New England fans should be able to understand a focus on beating the top team. I'm not taking Buffalo lightly either.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homers just being homer he doesn't even realize that the thread was started by a lions fan....he also doesn't realize that when you are first every team is out to get you that's sports get over yourself.

PackManDan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bull-fucking-shit. Blatant homerism there.

He's no dirtier than yer pretty boy Matthews. That dude plays till after the whistle on every play and is heralded for it.

Sure thing dumb shit. I love when idiots like you try telling me what I think like you know me. No homerism at all. I wouldn't want that dirty piece of shit on my team and that is a fact. If you can't accept that then tough shit. That's the truth. Keep crying over your worthless bears that haven't been relevant in forever. Lol

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure thing dumb shit. I love when idiots like you try telling me what I think like you know me. No homerism at all. I wouldn't want that dirty piece of shit on my team and that is a fact. If you can't accept that then tough shit. That's the truth. Keep crying over your worthless bears that haven't been relevant in forever. Lol

sticker,375x360.png

Thanks for the ghey PM btw

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out - there's a lot of lightning in Florida.....