• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Dodgers vs Barves - Who won the trade?

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Alex Wood is starting game one and Hector Olivera is starting game none because he got his ass suspended.

Braves' Hector Olivera arrested for assault, placed on leave by MLB

He will remain in custody through his court appearance, Savage said.

Good lord, this is bad enough that his millions aren't helping and homeboy will be locked up the whole time no matter what.

He's an outfielder now, too. Looks like the Dodgers did the right thing by getting rid of him. This team has been running a surplus of outfielders for years.

Back to the series:

Tuesday: Alex Wood versus Julio Teheran.
Being billed as a "high scoring affair."

Wednesday: Ross Stripling versus Williams Perez.
Screw this guy for having an "s" at the end of his first name, right?

Thursday: Clayton Kershaw versus Matt Wisler.
The game we all want to see and it's also the game that starts before 10am. Lame.

All the games are on SNLA. The game on Thursday is also on MLBN but I'm pretty sure that'll be blocked out in LA.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wood did well his last start. Am I mistaken or was that just the 2nd time he's made it into the 8th inning? Hope he can pitch like that again.

The trade that is always on my mind is the Gordon trade. Kike is making that deal seem a lot less one sided after every game he plays. He's like a mini-JT.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wood did well his last start. Am I mistaken or was that just the 2nd time he's made it into the 8th inning? Hope he can pitch like that again.

The trade that is always on my mind is the Gordon trade. Kike is making that deal seem a lot less one sided after every game he plays. He's like a mini-JT.
Don't forget Chris Hatcher and Austin Barnes.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losses like this happen. But not showing up or putting forth effort is disappointing. Happens, but always a shame when pros fail t be just that, pros.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugly game last night, 3 errors and 2 by Turner! Sloppy games like that are bound to happen. Kendrick has not been himself but I expect him to find his groove. He's a guy you can pencil in a .280+ batting average on a yearly basis.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice comeback win....

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got out with a series win against a pesky Braves team. They don't look like much on paper but they got a lot of vets who can be quite annoying. They string along good AB's pretty well.

Grandal hitting .438, looking like he did in the first half last year. Just stay healthy.

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What more can you say about Kershaw? What a privilege to be able to root for that kind of talent and human being.