• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Disgruntled Mother" Disapproves of Travis Kelce's Dance Moves: A Satire

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy in the video says it's because he's not black, but I think it's because he's not quarterback. I think anyone should be able to do it. I wouldn't do it and I probably won't want Alex Smith to do it (but do score!), but ehh.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy in the video says it's because he's not black, but I think it's because he's not quarterback. I think anyone should be able to do it. I wouldn't do it and I probably won't want Alex Smith to do it (but do score!), but ehh.
I do think you're probably right about the QB thing. If OBJ does this as a WR, I don't think anyone gives a damn; people seem to be ok if it's a WR. I know I was taught not to showboat or prepare to get benched.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think you're probably right about the QB thing. If OBJ does this as a WR, I don't think anyone gives a damn; people seem to be ok if it's a WR. I know I was taught not to showboat or prepare to get benched.

the one thing that everyone seems to forget/dismiss. it's a GAME. have fun...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You add a good point about a coach asking his quarterback not to do that, assuming you were the quarterback. If you were the receiver and were told not to do it, it might just be general good sense. The quarterback has the ball the most of the game and while you can argue that the defense has every incentive to knock you out anyway, one more reason might hurt. It might be the difference of avoiding personal file and taking one.