• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Did Paul Pierce sh*t himself in Game 1? You be the judge...

Did Pierce crap himself during the 2008 Finals?

• Of course he did, and why is this even a question?

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • He probably did, but not entirely sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some notable highlights from the vid below:
  • About at 1:01:40 in this video shows Pierce making a lackluster effort of a turnover.
  • 1:02:40 shows Pierce with a look of anguish on his face. Clearly he is logging it.
  • 1:04:20 is the supposed "injury".
I hereby declare that one moment where one has to "go" at that inopportune time as being one having their "Paul Pierce moment". Everyone has their Paul Pierce moment at least once. "Moment of truth" is one other way to describe it. :clap:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some notable highlights from the vid below:
  • About at 1:01:40 in this video shows Pierce making a lackluster effort of a turnover.
  • 1:02:40 shows Pierce with a look of anguish on his face. Clearly he is logging it.
  • 1:04:20 is the supposed "injury".
I hereby declare that one moment where one has to "go" at that inopportune time as being one having their "Paul Pierce moment". Everyone has their Paul Pierce moment at least once. "Moment of truth" is one other way to describe it. :clap:

I've had my fair share of close calls and let me tell you if I need to shit and/or shit myself, there's no way I'm letting people get around me, let alone carry me into a wheelchair. If it's go time, I'm raising my hand for a sub and sprinting to the locker room. Plus if he really had to shit, there's no way he would have been like "ok, this is gonna pass" after a few more minutes. If you gotta go, you gotta go.

Trust me, I'm an expert at this.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that being said:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hereby declare that one moment where one has to "go" at that inopportune time as being one having their "Paul Pierce moment". Everyone has their Paul Pierce moment at least once.

So I guess we can start calling your posts and threads "Paul Pierce moments".

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised this one didn't generate a few more laughs...

The real reason Pierce got swept by Zach LaVine in a game of H-O-R-S-E is because he was constipated and hadn't had his Paul Pierce moment in some time.:yahoo:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had my fair share of close calls and let me tell you if I need to shit and/or shit myself, there's no way I'm letting people get around me, let alone carry me into a wheelchair. If it's go time, I'm raising my hand for a sub and sprinting to the locker room. Plus if he really had to shit, there's no way he would have been like "ok, this is gonna pass" after a few more minutes. If you gotta go, you gotta go.

Trust me, I'm an expert at this.
Looking back, I can see where a person who has never felt true pain, would panic. I dont know what he was thinking since I'm not a mind reader and haven't looked down into his soul. He was cautious, and then manned up and played his game