• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Devils @ Detroit

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good thing we have 47 forwards on this team. Time for somebody to step up. Cory playing again.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Glad the team didn't get shut out last night. At least they got that going for them. 3 goals in a few minutes should have given this team some offensive confidence.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5602.gif

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe they should have saved some of that offense for tonight.... Wings -170 doesn't look.good

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
lol this team is brutal.

they really should be ashamed of themselves these are vetern nhl players and they are just going through the motion. cant say i really blame them actually they are getting their last big payday before they retire why not coast? no one is being held accountable here from the scouts to the gm to the coach....we have become florida of the north!!!! only person to blame is lou it really is. he is the one that let this type of thinking fester and now has taken over.

remember when julien gets canned because supposedly players shot a puck at him in practice? yeah lets fire the coach for that not get rid of the players.

i know a ton of people on here love elias and all that but the guy has been on my shit list since that happened. he gets the C and cant take the pressure so it gets ripped away. now he is just out there floating around. gets his buddy zidlicky onto this team and now havlat. its a fucking country club with this squad.

think they were getting outshot last night at 1 point 20-5? thats insane!

i was reading somewhere that since the start of the 13 season the devils have the 2nd lowest amount of wins in the nhl. the team behind them the oilers! thats how badly this team has become that we are now on the same level as the oilers!

cory keeps getting marched out there. why? because uncle fester doesn't trust kinkaid enough yet he doesn't go out and get a legit backup. i was SURPRISED to hear that kinkaid is 25 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how long are they going to wait to give this kid a legit shot? hell i mean cory is what 29? i really feel bad for any kid drafted into the devils orginzation at this point

Last edited by a moderator:

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if they are going to be bad might as well pull up any young talent they have and let them earn as they learn...dump as many of these worthless veterans as they can, or at least enough to get the attention of the rest of them.