• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Derek Carr should start for the Raiders

Who should be the Raiders starting QB ?

• Total voters

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,923.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a lost season for the Raiders as they rebuild. Better to let him sit and learn. Houston ruined his brother by throwing him to the wolves.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello cd.. Carr has a beastly arm eh?? Carr was groomed from birth to be a QB, sat in the film room with his brother as a kid breaking game film down.. He knows the game better then most rookie QBs to come out.. I put him up there with Luck, as far as knowing the game as a rookie.. James Jones calls him baby A-ROD!! What you seen in preseason, is how he looked at camp, and what he looks like in practice.. Just to talented to keep on the bench!!
Will he struggle?? You dang right he will!! They all do.. How many picks did PM have his rookie year?? He turned out ok eh?? The good news is?? This Raider team is built to power RUN the football.. Carr just needs to play smart not turn the ball over, and hit the open man!! If you play solid D with a good RUN game, and smart QB play.. You will have a chance in every game you play.. Another 60M next year to keep building our team around Carr.. DANG!!

poprocksncoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maxresdefault.jpg

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jets are talking Jet shit about their front 7 .
Fuck them and fuck NYC !!
Carr took apart the Seahawks 1st team.

I remember some years ago we beat the Jets in the opener 31-0.

I think we should repeat that.

Raiders are back !!!!!!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like DoleMite is ready for some ball.. Me too man!! Ya know with ALL the hype around Carr starting, we got 2 other Rookies starting as well.. The 5th pick in the draft Mack Attack!! He has been looking real good!! And BIG Gabe Jackson that has looked like a bulldozer in the RUN game!! We got some NEW players for the Jets this year!!
When Geno\CJ hit that edge, lets see if Sio and Tuck on one side, and Woodly and Mack on the other can keep them in check.. I also want to see if Smith, McGee, Sims, and Jelly, along with Roach can hold the middle, and NOT let CJ and Ivory run the gut on us.. We also will stack the box, with the hard hitting Branch!! CWood, Brown, Rogers\Carrie\ McGill, for Decker and their TE.. Rex is not the only one that will send the Hounds!! Tarver will send his as well.. Carr is NOT the only young QB playing!! JUST WIN!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Raider O has a chance to be pretty explosive imo.. We have alot of players that can take it to the house on any given play.. MJD, DMAC, Murray.. TE.. Rivera, Ausberry, and ALL the WRs!! With Carr chucking the rock, man that COULD be pretty explosive!! But in order for it to reach MAX level, the OL needs to play very good!! It needs to give Carr time in the pocket to find the open man.. And open the holes in the RUN game to take some of the pressure off Carr.. Let's see what happens when we play REX RYAN and his FRONT 7!! Biggest game of the weekend.. OAKLAND VS NEW YORK..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DANG!! I forgot to mention REECE!! Light them boyz up like you did last year Big Dawg!!
GO RAIDERS!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its been a long time since i have been this upset with the coaching!! Thats right Olson, play right into the hands of what Rex does BEST!! SMH!! WOW!! Back his D OFF by going VERTICAL!! But NO!! My Goodness!! YOU Olson killed our D!! Hey i give credit were its due!! Rex and his FRONT 7 are very good!! They also have a good OL!! Hey Olson, Rex is bunching up the box!! So LETS throw it there!! Again SMH!! POOR POOR PLAY CALLING!! Its unreal to me!! The GOOD news?? CARR is going to be a GOOD one!!The ROOKE stood in there with the Horrible play CALLING and PLAYED GOOD!! Oh i also liked some of the KEY drops our WRs had!! Hey OLSON!! Let CARR sling it!! Give us a chance to WIN Olson!! COACHING, QB, OL, DL!! In that order, is how you WIN in this league!! Give us a chance man!!

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dennis Allen did not have his team ready for the early East Coast game.

The OC did not exploit NY Jets secondary weakness.

This was a coaching fail.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders are back !!![/QUOTE]

Yep, and they still suck

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that how you ROLL Cyder?? Take a chill pill man.. And relax baby!! You aint going anywhere either.. Rex will be Grudens DC next year as they both coach the Raiders!!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr putting up pro bowl numbers up to now.. If he continues to put good numbers up, the pro bowl WILL be a lock.. As well as some more WINS!! It's been a long time since we had a player like him..
Thanks for the post Hammer..