• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DeMarcus Walker, Carlos Henderson and Jake Butt

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot rides on whether these guys will bring the talent I 2018. They could be the difference between the Playoffs or not. It's amazing the Broncos played Walker out of position - and both Butt and Henderson got redshirted - along with Chad Kelly.

This really was a significant amount of talent misused or unused last season.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having a red shirt year may not be a bad thing for their career, but it sure does make us fans wonder and speculate about them going into year 2.

I would like to see the draft earlier in the off season as it would give the draftees time to rest a little. If this happened it would make drafting harder as the pro days and combine and individual works would be limited but it would make it easier for rookies to have larger impacts in their 1st year. If you look at what they go through trying to maximize their draft position it is no wonder they hit a wall. They work out for hard for performance for 17 months with very little if any break.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot rides on whether these guys will bring the talent I 2018. They could be the difference between the Playoffs or not. It's amazing the Broncos played Walker out of position - and both Butt and Henderson got redshirted - along with Chad Kelly.

This really was a significant amount of talent misused or unused last season.
Also with the rbs. Too much rotating and I mean , in between carries. These guys hardly had a chance to get any rhythm. That to me anyway, was a big part of offensive woes as well. IMO

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked all three of them. Walker got screwed over but was effective when moved to the correct spot. Henderson looked like a little bad ass but barely played. Butt seems to have serious potential. Fix the O-Line and let's see what those two can do.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos will go with how much last years draft shows up and how much the rookies from this class rise to the occasion. The Broncos in the past have had great depth where they could sit rookies for a year. That is not the case this season. They need the rookies to show up and those 2nd year players for sure to be impact guys. I've heard Henderson has really disappointed the team quite a bit and some of the players are not big fans of his. Production changes that thought so have to see what he can do year 2.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henderson had an awful camp and PS, but we know what he is capable of lets hope he gets better.

Walker really didn't fit how we wanted him to fit, IMO... We will see what they do with him this year.

Butt was hurt and we knew he'd likely miss the season.

Isaiah McKenzie will be interesting too. He really lost it mentally last year.

If he gets his $hit together he is capable of being one of the best return men we have ever had. But he has to get it mentally. Players grow the most from year 1 to year 2 so we will see early.