• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Defense Dominates Detroit!!!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The second half was completely dominated by the Cardinals defense. When you can shut down one of the more prolific offenses in the league for an entire half, you gotta feel good. I give a lot of credit to Todd Bowles for making excellent half time adjustments. Good teams find a way to win close games. The Cardinals still have a long way to go, but I see this team moving in the right direction. Now lets see if we can pull one out in New Orleans. Go Cards!!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big win... if we can take down the Saints next week then I'd feel really good about this team.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still have not purchased the koolaid yet. Still several areas that need to be addressed! The line took a noticeable step back and our secondary did not look so well on certain plays. It was improved from last week but I will hold the cups until after next week.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The second half was completely dominated by the Cardinals defense. When you can shut down one of the more prolific offenses in the league for an entire half, you gotta feel good. I give a lot of credit to Todd Bowles for making excellent half time adjustments. Good teams find a way to win close games. The Cardinals still have a long way to go, but I see this team moving in the right direction. Now lets see if we can pull one out in New Orleans. Go Cards!!

Time of possession and bad play calling by Detroit is what I saw.

All I can say is Congrats on beating us again.

Scorpion14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Arians is a really good head coach. So good that this team almost looks like its all new guys. Carson Palmer is looking great and this team is actually running the ball for positive yardage. Last year it seemed like almost every running play our back was met behind the line of scrimmage. Next weeks game against the Saints should be interesting and I think our defense will hold their own but I also think Palmer and this offense can match that of the Saints.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm worried about Fitz. That injury looks like it might be more significant than he's letting on.

You can always count on Detroit for some poor coaching decisions (my favorite is electing to kick in OT), and we benefitted a bit from that yesterday. But after having Whisenhunt the past few years, we were due a few our way in that manner.

I've been waiting 13 games for a win that mattered and it finally came. Please, let's make this a habit! Great job, Defense.

On a side note...Megatron is virtually impossible to cover on some plays. I want to criticize PP for not playing like a "shut down" corner, but sometimes you are just out-matched. They held him in check in the 2nd half so kudos for that.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Special teams was amazing, including Justin Bethel and Zastudil.

Well look who decided to make an appearance! We get a win and POOF, here comes the bandwagon. I actually believe that special teams was where we won that game. Zastudil was a punting machine and the unit made sure that the lions were pinned deep in their own territory most of the game. Feely was also 4-4 from field goals.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well look who decided to make an appearance! We get a win and POOF, here comes the bandwagon. I actually believe that special teams was where we won that game. Zastudil was a punting machine and the unit made sure that the lions were pinned deep in their own territory most of the game. Feely was also 4-4 from field goals.
Agree. It seemed like the Lions were starting inside their 20 on every drive. It's tough to score when you gotta go 80+ on every drive.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daryl Washington and Karlos Dansby at MLB when Washington comes back.

No, it will be DWash & Brinkley. Dansby will switch between OLB & backup ILB in sub packages. Dansby is shit in coverage. He made Jared Cook look like a combo of Shannon Sharpe & prime Antonio Gates.