• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dear GentleSkers/Men

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its been a while. I hope everyone is doing well.

since we're a bit over a month out from the new ScoFro era, I figured id post this

to any new fellas/ladies around I'm glad you're here. to the old guard (JJM, RA, our resident priest/father/pastor Skool [if you're still around?] its good to see y'all again....didnt mean to leave anyone out if it did)

I Don't have a tailgate spot cause....I poor.....are any of the sker fans around here willing to host a Sker-SportsHoopla tailgate for either the first or 2nd game? Im more than willing to organize the food (and provide a large chunk of it), times, and general details if anyone has a spot that can be used. just let me know and we can start working on it and getting numbers for people willing to show.

look forward to our B1G rings this year and I hope all of y'all are doing good

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill add: if no one has a tailgate spot, perhaps we could meet up at a bar before and/or during the game?

looks like the husker hoop has been lagging on fun, participation and hype lately and perhaps a meet up is just what the doctor ordered?

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Nope, sorry, i don't have a tailgate spot.
2. I don't attend many games in person.
a. I'm cheap.
b. i hate crowds of people.​
3. Akron is going to be packed. I have prior commitments for Colorado and Troy games.
4. I'd talk to the wife about coming for Purdue, if you want to push it that far out.
a. I'd make a $ contribution towards food or bring chips/prepackaged items that can be left at the tailgate.
b. I'd probably be bringing my sons.​

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in Raleigh, probably not gonna make it home til Thanksgiving, might make it for msu

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no desire to ever meet any of yous in person quite frankly. I have visions and assumptions of each of you in my head and I'd like to keep it that way.

Count me out

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no desire to ever meet any of yous in person quite frankly. I have visions and assumptions of each of you in my head and I'd like to keep it that way.

Count me out

I once met stool working a proactive counter at the Gateway mall........

even though he claims it wasn't him.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will check most games in the comfort of my home

although, i need to see if the watch parties are still up on westheimer blvd and might go up there once with the kiddos so they can be indoctrinated.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Count me out

It would be disappointing, wouldn’t it?

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its been a while. I hope everyone is doing well.

since we're a bit over a month out from the new ScoFro era, I figured id post this

to any new fellas/ladies around I'm glad you're here. to the old guard (JJM, RA, our resident priest/father/pastor Skool [if you're still around?] its good to see y'all again....didnt mean to leave anyone out if it did)

I Don't have a tailgate spot cause....I poor.....are any of the sker fans around here willing to host a Sker-SportsHoopla tailgate for either the first or 2nd game? Im more than willing to organize the food (and provide a large chunk of it), times, and general details if anyone has a spot that can be used. just let me know and we can start working on it and getting numbers for people willing to show.

look forward to our B1G rings this year and I hope all of y'all are doing good
FUCK bologna.

oh, and HUZKERZFERCHAMPZES!~