• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

DAVID IRVING

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't do this often so pay attention.

Fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving.

Fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving.Fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving.Fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving.Fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving.Fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving.Fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving.Fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't do this often so pay attention.

Fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving.

Fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving.Fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving.Fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving.Fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving.Fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving.Fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving.Fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving, fuck David Irving.

Tell us how you really feel.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could cut this mother fucker tonight and it wouldn't bother me a bit

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could cut this mother fucker tonight and it wouldn't bother me a bit

He is just the same in a long line of guys that make stupid decisions, which at some point has to reflect on the organization. Someone has to make these guys understand, if you wanna be a Cowboy and win a world championship, grow the F up!

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone here honestly surprised? I know I'm not.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irving is costing himself millions here. Nobody is going to sign him to a big contract with a large guaranted money. this reminds me of what leon lett did. I bet this has cost Irving 20 million dollars of guaranteed money. Irving is a pinhead just like gregory

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is just the same in a long line of guys that make stupid decisions, which at some point has to reflect on the organization. Someone has to make these guys understand, if you wanna be a Cowboy and win a world championship, grow the F up!
I like the tiddies in your avatar

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that he has a hell of a year again when he comes back and we offer him way less than what it "should" be because of this and he ends up walking.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that he has a hell of a year again when he comes back and we offer him way less than what it "should" be because of this and he ends up walking.
Even if he takes way less, its win win for the Cowboys. I'd say give him a per game contract, with only guaranteed being for injury.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if he takes way less, its win win for the Cowboys. I'd say give him a per game contract, with only guaranteed being for injury.

Dude is just a freak and 24 years old. I hope that this gets attention but I just don't see how as the pattern for this behavior in NFL doesn't look promising.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is just a freak and 24 years old. I hope that this gets attention but I just don't see how as the pattern for this behavior in NFL doesn't look promising.
There's a good number of players with this same problem.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I love to smoke but damn if it was a few million a year or to smoke, I make the millions and then get out of football and smoke the shit out of the leaf.

...with said $millions$ securely in the bank. Then hell, if all you and your family for the next couple generations wanted to do was smoke the leaf, you could... or do whatever the hell else you wanted to do. Because if you were as talented as David Irving is at playing DT in the NFL, you might have a $100m multi year deal headed your way, if you could just get your priorities straight....

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys are so angered with David Irving, they plan to cut Lucky Whitehead again.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...with said $millions$ securely in the bank. Then hell, if all you and your family for the next couple generations wanted to do was smoke the leaf, you could... or do whatever the hell else you wanted to do. Because if you were as talented as David Irving is at playing DT in the NFL, you might have a $100m multi year deal headed your way, if you could just get your priorities straight....

My old man who is far against the leaf said the same thing to me a couple days ago.