• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dancing King

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the signing if not too much
What a weapon if our D can play up to its potential

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy we often went to commercial break cussing out because of his annoying little dances, a top 5 punter. Never thought Id see the guy in a Bronco uniform. Good signing.

What does this mean for Riley Dixon? Can we get a 7th for him?

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy we often went to commercial break cussing out because of his annoying little dances, a top 5 punter. Never thought Id see the guy in a Bronco uniform. Good signing.

What does this mean for Riley Dixon? Can we get a 7th for him?
Maybe from the Raiders? I hear they need a P.

(I know, not really)

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the signing if not too much
What a weapon if our D can play up to its potential
I like it a lot.

It will make my 9 year old granddaughter very happy - she laughs til she cries when he does his dance.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver really hasn’t had a good punter since Mike Horan.

Tom Rouen- Lasted a long time and was good, not great.

Micah Knorr- Terrible

Jason Baker- Ok

Todd Sauerbrun- Terrible in Denver

Paul Ernster- Terrible

Brett Kern- ok- Really wasn’t good until after we cut him and the Titans signed him; went to his first pro bowl this year. That doesn't help us ;)

Britton Colquitt- We saw some good and bad Colquitt moments. Seemed he was more better then good but never great.

Riley Dixon- Ok

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get a kick out of this signing. Great job John

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
King being cut by the Raiders never made sense to me with how good of a punter he is and especially could be in Mile High. So I definitely like the signing depending on the contract. He is one of those players kind of like Rivers that you hate but also can see the talent. Then if they are on your team you absolutely get behind them. I can think of players on every AFC West team that I absolutely dislike but if they were a Bronco would be very happy. I would take Travis Kelce in a heartbeat but man can't stand the guy.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it is a 3-year/$7 million deal. That is cheap.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
King being cut by the Raiders never made sense to me with how good of a punter he is and especially could be in Mile High. So I definitely like the signing depending on the contract. He is one of those players kind of like Rivers that you hate but also can see the talent. Then if they are on your team you absolutely get behind them. I can think of players on every AFC West team that I absolutely dislike but if they were a Bronco would be very happy. I would take Travis Kelce in a heartbeat but man can't stand the guy.

It actually made a lot of sense to me (ducks) 3 mil for a punter???? Raiders were stapped for cash.. Plus Gruden didn't like his attitude and apparently they like the guy they signed before FA and they have a lot of late picks to sign another if needed.

Can't stand Travis Kelce either.

King was one of those guys who he irked me after a punt, but a punter just doesn't rank high on my dislike list. Hard to hate a punter, IMO. He doesn't do enough to make me hate him. ;)

I can't stand Gronk and Kelce. But man I'd love to have them.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As bad as our offense has been lately. We need a good punter.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It actually made a lot of sense to me (ducks) 3 mil for a punter???? Raiders were stapped for cash.. Plus Gruden didn't like his attitude and apparently they like the guy they signed before FA and they have a lot of late picks to sign another if needed.

Can't stand Travis Kelce either.

King was one of those guys who he irked me after a punt, but a punter just doesn't rank high on my dislike list. Hard to hate a punter, IMO. He doesn't do enough to make me hate him. ;)

I can't stand Gronk and Kelce. But man I'd love to have them.

I get the cap strapped side of things a bit. I just think there are other ways they could have gone about freeing up that cap space. I'm happy though with the signing and that he should be an upgrade over Dixon. I also honestly do like a bit of the bravado he brings to the table. The 2015 team had a lot of personality and they didn't mind being viewed as villains among fans around the NFL or a bit dirty by other teams. It was just part of the culture. This team needs a bit more personality in my opinion.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the cap strapped side of things a bit. I just think there are other ways they could have gone about freeing up that cap space. I'm happy though with the signing and that he should be an upgrade over Dixon. I also honestly do like a bit of the bravado he brings to the table. The 2015 team had a lot of personality and they didn't mind being viewed as villains among fans around the NFL or a bit dirty by other teams. It was just part of the culture. This team needs a bit more personality in my opinion.

100% agree with this part.

I think the ultimate respect is to be hated in the NFL. It means you're doing well. :)

I like that nasty no sense attitude in a defense. The best defenses in the NFL are always labeled "dirty", "cheap", other teams/fans hate playing a physical defense, it's frustrating to face.

Part of why I liked taking a shot on Su'a Cravens is because he fits that style.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P.S.- I hope Elway told Marquette King he cannot wear #7 when he signed. ;)

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% agree with this part.

I think the ultimate respect is to be hated in the NFL. It means you're doing well. :)

I like that nasty no sense attitude in a defense. The best defenses in the NFL are always labeled "dirty", "cheap", other teams/fans hate playing a physical defense, it's frustrating to face.

Part of why I liked taking a shot on Su'a Cravens is because he fits that style.

So what you’re saying is we need to poke someone in the eye.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every yard produces an edge. Glad to have King.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P.S.- I hope Elway told Marquette King he cannot wear #7 when he signed. ;)

King won’t wear No. 7 in Denver, obviously, and he will retire the bucking Bronco celebration. (taken from the article)