• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what do you mean "all those narcotics"? This is light, recreational activities.
Well you were asking for about the only RB on my roster that is assured of a job, so wanted to blame it on the mmmm recreational drugs.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you were asking for about the only RB on my roster that is assured of a job, so wanted to blame it on the mmmm recreational drugs.
I know... I hate this 16 team thing. Had I known you guys would hoard RBs like you do, I would have... wait... no... no I wouldn't. I won this thing 2 years ago and damn near repeated. I wouldn't have done a damn thing different.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recreational.... according to definition.com...

2. (of a drug or medication) used for recreation and enjoyment rather than to treat a medical condition:

I think it applies in this situation... although, it could be debated that I am going through a lot of stress and anxiety right now.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alright @HaroldSeattle you got yourself a deal.

Harold gets: Chris Thompson

ehb gets: 2.03

Not sure what the hell Im supposed to do at RB3 now but Ill figure something out lol. :noidea:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure what the hell Im supposed to do at RB3 now but Ill figure something out lol. :noidea:

Always nice doing business with you ehb. :suds: I know that was a tough choice to make, Thompson did good while healthy last year. Yet he’s is coming off a major injury and the Redskins are surely going to draft a RB, so the outlook is kind of foggy right now. Going to :hope:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What you do for a RB3? You draft a PPR RB with that pick. That’s what I was considering doing. Some decent options available.:nod:

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always nice doing business with you ehb. :suds: I know that was a tough choice to make, Thompson did good while healthy last year. Yet he’s is coming off a major injury and the Redskins are surely going to draft a RB, so the outlook is kind of foggy right now. Going to :hope:

As a skins fan, I highly doubt he loses his role though. Sure he wont be a feature back but he'll continue to get a handful of catches and carries every game and hes a weapon in the RZ. Only RB who would take that away from him is Saquon and unfortunately that isnt happening.