• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CWS

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has been an absolute trip so far. I'd take a 1-0 win here on out but my cardiologist may disagree.

Hope we put AZ away early when we face them again so we can have Hatch, Buffet, Elliott, and Cobb rested for the championship series.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe I am not here trolling. But good luck. What you all have done this season is amazing. As for Matt Holliday...get outta here. That guy can coach and he did it so quickly.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe I am not here trolling. But good luck. What you all have done this season is amazing. As for Matt Holliday...get outta here. That guy can coach and he did it so quickly.

Thanks. Zona's pitching is fierce so it's gonna be tough. Helps to only have to take one of two though.

Fun facts about Matt Holiday. His brother Josh is our coach and played for his dad here but Matt went in the 2nd round to the Rockies out of HS and never made it to campus. Matt did commit to us though, but in football. He was a Parade All American qb and I don't know all his offers but I know it came down to us and Florida State. He obviously chose well but it would have been interesting to see what would have happened had he played college ball.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all had a good run....really pushing for you. Didn't see them getting two in a row. Crazy to think that Coastal Carolina could win the whole thing. Didn't see that coming either.