• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Could OU become Bama's 2010 Michigan St?

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like OU and their history, so I'm hoping for a good game with no injuries.

... and preferably a Bama victory! :D

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SUGAR BOWL YEAH BABY

IM JUST JAZZED TO BE HERE

!
LoL @ Texas getting a shit bowl!

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny that people think a Bama beatdown of Oklahoma will somehow prove they're the best team in the country

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny that people think a Bama beatdown of Oklahoma will somehow prove they're the best team in the country

They do? Where did that come from? Sounds like you might know something we don't! :laugh3:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my notorious post that got me put in here. Now remember after i made this WizardHawk went on and on and on about Team SEC, homer, troll, called me names, got personal yet he was pulling for Team PAC which he went on and on about did not exist. I would only reply to his rhetoric mumbo jumbo. So ready for my bad post in a PAC game thread that gets you in here?

Who knows who will win this game but the PAC has one easy ass bowl schedule set up for them.

There it is. They will say I was on their radar because I challenge people when those posters basically lie.

:lol: delusional and deranged are you? Pretty sure I read you got in here because of something said to a mod, or some exchange with them? :noidea: either way I do believe they already told you it had nothing to do with your trolling of a gameday thread. Oh yeah, you left that little nugget out didn't you? But do please keep telling us how I was worse than you. :laugh3: All I did was put you back in your place. That's it. And I did so several times. Of course the funny part was you totally never get when people do set you straight as you are not in our reality. That's what makes it so fun.

You are free to go back to your rants. I just had to once again set you straight.
:suds:

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: delusional and deranged are you? Pretty sure I read you got in here because of something said to a mod, or some exchange with them? :noidea: either way I do believe they already told you it had nothing to do with your trolling of a gameday thread. Oh yeah, you left that little nugget out didn't you? But do please keep telling us how I was worse than you. :laugh3: All I did was put you back in your place. That's it. And I did so several times. Of course the funny part was you totally never get when people do set you straight as you are not in our reality. That's what makes it so fun.

You are free to go back to your rants. I just had to once again set you straight.
:suds:

Honestly I have no clue why I'm in here! I did not say one thing bad about the PAC, I just said the PAC had an easy ass bowl schedule. Red_Alert made a thread for us(including you to go to) instead of the game thread. I did. The next thing me and Romeo were arguing(never seen anyone argue in here :L) and I left the board. Two days later I found out I was in here. I guess it doesn't take two to argue? No one else was put in here. Would love for a mod to tell me exactly why. Not cute smart ass generic answers but a true example! I've been called a troll since day one that I joined because I challenge other posters. I right truths. I've had many say so. In fact I usually am just giving facts why their wrong about the SEC or Alabama. now i know my little SEC comment will get your panties in a wad but get over it. SEC fans do not like others to cut down the conference especially with no facts, just opinions. I will challenge anyone to go look at ALL my thread an they will see me defending something or writing my opinion backed by facts. When i argue it's usually the other that gets personal. Does BamaPee and many other personal comments sound familiar YOU made. I stuck with facts. You can joke all you want how you put me in my place but you got abused, with the truth! :suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) You were not put in here alone. No idea if it was related or just a coincidence, but IronBreaker was tossed in here at the same time I believe and I don't think he chose to actually post in his cell. You on the other hand have had no lack of rantings since.

2) I've never denied calling people names or even trolling people at times. This is what separates us. I can admit when I'm just stirring up the shit while people like you act like it's something more than that.

3) You were not defending anything in that gameday thread. You came in and started stuff not related to that game in any way. It was done so for nothing more than your amusement. Gameday threads are supposed to be devoid of that during games. They are fair game before the event and after it is over, but during the game that is not allowed and yet there you were.

4) You have now several times shared the first comment you made on that thread as if that is all you said and everything else was just innocent replies to attacks and had nothing but pure truth in it.

PAC teams are favored in every single game by a minimum of like three points with most of them 7 or more. Not whining, stating a fact! All the people who cry about the SEC should know something about whining! Just getting ready for all you PAC rats running your mouth how great you did in bowls or will they?

Was your second post to that thread. It had insults in it and was clearly just trying to create drama. There is no other way to characterize that. It had nothing at all to do with that game. Nothing. At all. And all I did was point out how many games the SEC was also favored in and their point margins and pointed out your only reason to bring that up and start shit was to preemptively have an excuse in case the Pac ended up winning more bowls than the SEC teams to justify your superiority mantra. I've seen way too many of your posts over the years to not know your game.

Sorry, but once again you fail. You failed in that thread and you have failed all over your new home. Maybe if you'd just own up to your trolling and own it the mods might let you out. Try that level of honesty and see what happens. Of course I don't expect you to actually take me up on that.

Carry on with your rantings if it makes you happy. I mean this is all you have now right?

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do? Where did that come from? Sounds like you might know something we don't! :laugh3:

it came from bama's QB for one.

See people...this is what happens when auburn 'lucks up ' and wins the iron bowl. It's even sadder in real life

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I have no clue why I'm in here! I did not say one thing bad about the PAC, I just said the PAC had an easy ass bowl schedule. Red_Alert made a thread for us(including you to go to) instead of the game thread. I did. The next thing me and Romeo were arguing(never seen anyone argue in here :L) and I left the board. Two days later I found out I was in here. I guess it doesn't take two to argue? No one else was put in here. Would love for a mod to tell me exactly why. Not cute smart ass generic answers but a true example! I've been called a troll since day one that I joined because I challenge other posters. I right truths. I've had many say so. In fact I usually am just giving facts why their wrong about the SEC or Alabama. now i know my little SEC comment will get your panties in a wad but get over it. SEC fans do not like others to cut down the conference especially with no facts, just opinions. I will challenge anyone to go look at ALL my thread an they will see me defending something or writing my opinion backed by facts. When i argue it's usually the other that gets personal. Does BamaPee and many other personal comments sound familiar YOU made. I stuck with facts. You can joke all you want how you put me in my place but you got abused, with the truth! :suds:

bandwagon told us you're having serious personal issues...i.e. Iron bowl loss. That's why you're here

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we should get up and drink a beer bamatee :drink:

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

McCarron himself said,'We want to go out being more talked about than the NCG winner", sounds like he believes the hype.

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
All I know is OU posters aren't jumping on avatar bets to begin with, much less unless they get a ton of points. Not sure I understand that? If I give an OU poster 15 points and Bama wins by 14, I have to carry an OU avatar like a badge of shame BUT Alabama won? :doh: Make sense to you? This is OU right? Pride! Tradition! Championships!

If roles were reversed I would NEVER ask for points. OU sure as hell had a huge advantage in early 2000's in H&H series while they were #1 and Alabama had about 65 scholarship players from probation YET played them toe to toe and had very good chance to win late in the game! I would of worn an OU avatar and felt much better about that then wearing my own although we lost. :scratch:

Maybe the fact that they played toe-to-toe then when OU was on top and Bama not so much tells you a little something about how this game may play out. Or is it that only Bama would be able to play with a top team when they aren't as good as they once were.

I still call it a close game, Bama won't run away with it.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bandwagon told us you're having serious personal issues...i.e. Iron bowl loss. That's why you're here

Now that seems to be putting words in my mouth as i stated no such reason. What i said is it seemed as if his posting had changed as of late that could indicate a possible outside problem in his life that has him on edge. I never cited a reason nor would I ever presume to know someone that much, i merely gave a premise of what might be happening that i thought was plausible.

Glad you guys love me enough to drag me into your spat, but you can leave me out of it, i was merely trying to stick up for a fellow Bama brother and poster i have dealt with for some years now and to point out that everyone deserves a second chance. Even the likes of those who keep taunting him in here to get his stay pushed back even longer. If I was him i would simply ignore those posters as if they didnt exist, which is how it is to me in reality anyway.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama could come in flat. It's happened a few times this season.

This has been my observation of Bama this year. Do it in a bowl game and it could cost them the game. As for OU not having anything well 10-2 says they played to win. OU has more to prove this game than Bama and it could work in their favor. I just don't see a blowout by either team though. I think it'll be real close.

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This has been my observation of Bama this year. Do it in a bowl game and it could cost them the game. As for OU not having anything well 10-2 says they played to win. OU has more to prove this game than Bama and it could work in their favor. I just don't see a blowout by either team though. I think it'll be real close.

Bama won't come in flat, but that will be the excuse should the game be close or even an upset. Come on, if Bama can't 'get up' to play The University of Oklahoma in the Sugar maybe they aren't capable of getting up.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCarron himself said,'We want to go out being more talked about than the NCG winner", sounds like he believes the hype.

What hype? Alabama's coach leaving for Texas and Barner Scarbinsky''s articles on AJ and other similar articles have dominated ESPN's headlines far more than a FSU/Aubrie matchup over the past month.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama won't come in flat, but that will be the excuse should the game be close or even an upset. Come on, if Bama can't 'get up' to play The University of Oklahoma in the Sugar maybe they aren't capable of getting up.

I agree and that should help prevent that from happening. However, it's not the opponent, it's the situation. You go from winning a third straight NC, and 4 out of 5, being right there, and in a matter of a second it's over with. That can make it difficult to overcome but if they don't they could lose. Heck, OU is pretty good without any of Alabama's help. Those are all parts of being a champion or not!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) You were not put in here alone. No idea if it was related or just a coincidence, but IronBreaker was tossed in here at the same time I believe and I don't think he chose to actually post in his cell. You on the other hand have had no lack of rantings since.

2) I've never denied calling people names or even trolling people at times. This is what separates us. I can admit when I'm just stirring up the shit while people like you act like it's something more than that.

3) You were not defending anything in that gameday thread. You came in and started stuff not related to that game in any way. It was done so for nothing more than your amusement. Gameday threads are supposed to be devoid of that during games. They are fair game before the event and after it is over, but during the game that is not allowed and yet there you were.

4) You have now several times shared the first comment you made on that thread as if that is all you said and everything else was just innocent replies to attacks and had nothing but pure truth in it. \
Was your second post to that thread. It had insults in it and was clearly just trying to create drama. There is no other way to characterize that. It had nothing at all to do with that game. Nothing. At all. And all I did was point out how many games the SEC was also favored in and their point margins and pointed out your only reason to bring that up and start shit was to preemptively have an excuse in case the Pac ended up winning more bowls than the SEC teams to justify your superiority mantra. I've seen way too many of your posts over the years to not know your game.

Sorry, but once again you fail. You failed in that thread and you have failed all over your new home. Maybe if you'd just own up to your trolling and own it the mods might let you out. Try that level of honesty and see what happens. Of course I don't expect you to actually take me up on that.
Carry on with your rantings if it makes you happy. I mean this is all you have now right?

It's funny how you say all this but without the content of the ENTIRE conversation you're not getting the truth. You immediately posted about the SEC thus my second post. And if that shit gets you in trouble in a sports board the hell with it! We are all men, not little boys or girls. It was a PAC game thread and I said what I said and one person's feathers got ruffled at the time Guess whose? Yours! Others got tired of us going back and forth about it. Have you read half the shit in a game thread before? 90 percent of the time it's about everything but the game! I've been on game threads before and swear it goes 5 pages with hardly a comment about the game.

Red_Alert even created another thread for us to go to, which by the way, is the one I got booted in here from. Arguing with Romeo and a mod said one little thing and I left for the night. I returned to be in here. If mods are going to be fair, or care to, they would know Romeo and my history. When Romeo started playing innocent they should have enough brain cells to know it was for show! I was aready told Romeo is a great poster by mods. I also noticed many posters know what's going to happen before it happens. Like they communicate behind the scenes. In fact I know they do! Mods and their favs!

Concerning your first point. I never said I don't post to stir things up sometimes. That is my point! So what! I will avoid being personal and only state something based on a previous post or a truth. They might not like it but it's the truth! Are we suppose to post nothing but the sky is a beautiful blue today? I also don't back off an argument with a mod but when they realize they're point is getting abused they start talking warnings and such. It's ridiculous they make it personal! Yea, yea their job is hard. Then don't do it if you can't handle it.

Concerning #2 did you get put in exile for it (your admitted trolling and personal attacks?

Concerning #3 There was nothing wrong with my post. It was related to it being a PAC bowl game. All I said was the PAC had an easy schedule. so what? It was a boring ass game at the time. It would have been fine if I would have said WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HEAR, SOMETHING LIKE PAC has a great tough bowl schedule this year. I would be lying though!

Concerning #4 Am I a saint? Hell no! I already said I will try to stir things up to make things interesting. There is a huge difference between doing that and trolling! Auburn beat us this year and it sucks! I even posted some video of a horrible hold not being called on Auburn's 2nd TD, a face mask by an Auburn blocker right in the backfield, on 3rd and 18, not being called, a ticky tack hold called on Bama that prevented a first and goal at 3 minute mark. I hate Auburn and will argue to the day I die we were better BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? They won the game and I CAN accept that. I hope FSU kills them in the game!

When I left the board that night Ironbreaker had not done anything to get tossed in here. He was arguing with a mod but again why do they take it so personal? I don't know what happened after I left.

I think me posting shows I'm not just going to slide away and wait until I get out. It would be like losing an avatar bet then never posting until after the week was up. That's B.S. Bring it on which they did! I have only, using your word "ranted" back to the posters who came in here slinging shit!

I also started this OU thread which I think is better then the majority of stupid ass threads started on the CFB forum! This board is DOMINATED by west coast posters. Not necessary in numbers but in posts (most with 20k plus). The majority of them live in here. Tons of Oregon,Washington,USC,Nebraska,and scattered other western teams. Maybe it's a cultural thing or even jealousy! I could go back and forth with an Auburn fan, another SEC fan, ACC teams, even most B1G fans and there would never be a threat of being suspended or banned!!!

The board is so close to being great! The word troll is overused and overreacted on. There is a fine line between someone mixing it up with good debates and someone just out of the blue starting threads how great their team is or hating on another team for no reason other then to hate! I do neither!!! Carry on!

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU was raped by an average Texas team and a very good Baylor team. Here's to Bama raping the ever living shit out of the Land Thieves:

Bama 56

Pooners 14

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by Bandwagonbo2
Now that seems to be putting words in my mouth as i stated no such reason. What i said is it seemed as if his posting had changed as of late that could indicate a possible outside problem in his life that has him on edge. I never cited a reason nor would I ever presume to know someone that much, i merely gave a premise of what might be happening that i thought was plausible.

Glad you guys love me enough to drag me into your spat, but you can leave me out of it, i was merely trying to stick up for a fellow Bama brother and poster i have dealt with for some years now and to point out that everyone deserves a second chance. Even the likes of those who keep taunting him in here to get his stay pushed back even longer. If I was him i would simply ignore those posters as if they didnt exist, which is how it is to me in reality anyway.

I read it the first time. Thanks, I think? I do not understand your comments. I never backed off anyone at CBS either. It just wasn't loaded with west coast mods, who other posters would read their comments about how I have changed and be influenced by their comments. Lots of ass kissers in this world! Also seems like the word troll is mentioned every day by everyone including mods. They don't even know what the definition is. If it upsets the apple cart it must be a troll! No personal issues here, just a lot of west coast fans and Nebraska and tOSU fans blasting the Tide. I guess equal rights is out the window here! The new guy Mistaken(Bama fan) who did not know me from CBS:

Originally Posted by Mistaken4193
I know im fairly new here but i will say this in defense of BamaTee. Everytime I read his post he is usually just defending his team. Isnt that what we are all here to do is to talk about college football and defend our team when somebody talks shit about them.
I still don't get personal until a fellow poster has done it so much I give in. I also don't just start stupid Alabama threads! I also don't just start cutting on another team for no reason. My PAC statement was about their bowl schedule, not a particular team. However, maybe not the best place to mention it.

Everyone acts like bowl season ONLY means something to the SEC but if SEC has a bad one, look out from all the (trolls?) or if their conference has a great record then their conference was the best. It doesn't take much to see this. It happens EVERY year!

Bandwagonbo-I would love to hear what you see different in my posts if you can do it without the outside influence of some mods and others. I like your posts here and respect you. Please keep in mind there is more then one way to do things. I just want to know where and if I'm crossing the line?