• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Congrats to all

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I was not sure how this forum would turn out.

So far in it young time it has attracted a fair amount of traffic and we have seen some very good and constructive posts.

I am aware that the majority of the posters are the same people but I am confident that this will grow.

I am also pretty happy that all threads have been handled it a professional manner. As most of us gun owners want is to say our things and post what we ant without being berated to death by others.

I am also hopeful that we (legal gun owners) can in some ways educate others that we are not all freaks and zombie killers.

So far great job to all posters. Lets keep it going and make this forum a success.

BF4L

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, this forum is off to a great start. Hopefully it will grow and attract more responsible threads/users.

robV703

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I was not sure how this forum would turn out.

So far in it young time it has attracted a fair amount of traffic and we have seen some very good and constructive posts.

I am aware that the majority of the posters are the same people but I am confident that this will grow.

I am also pretty happy that all threads have been handled it a professional manner. As most of us gun owners want is to say our things and post what we ant without being berated to death by others.

I am also hopeful that we (legal gun owners) can in some ways educate others that we are not all freaks and zombie killers.

So far great job to all posters. Lets keep it going and make this forum a success.

BF4L

In the event of a zombie apocalypse you gun nuts better do your part.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice post!! And lol at post #3 :)