• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Completely Non-FF Thoughts

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok well attack me now

the best thing about the draft is i know that the NHL Playoffs have started

always a game on Draft night....

ok ill go hide now:behindsofa:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok well attack me now

the best thing about the draft is i know that the NHL Playoffs have started

always a game on Draft night....

ok ill go hide now:behindsofa:
posts brian GIF

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If NFL HCs were drafted based on having a super punchable face and incredibly annoying personality then Sean Payton would hands down be everyone's 1.01.

The dude seriously tried to brag about "tricking" the vikings to moving up for JJ when they only gave up a couple day 3 picks? Thinking he's had a few too many Banquets the past 18months and has let the Rocky Mountain air get to his brain, he's gone full dumbdumb if he thinks any of the teams that drafted 2nd round QB talent in the early 1st made a good call and he prob got the worst of the bunch.

Not expecting the broncos to be good again while he's there, seems to have lost the mojo that made him innovative with the Saints. And by mojo I mean HOF QB Drew Brees.

Austin Powers GIF by Pixel Bandits

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If NFL HCs were drafted based on having a super punchable face and incredibly annoying personality then Sean Payton would hands down be everyone's 1.01.

The dude seriously tried to brag about "tricking" the vikings to moving up for JJ when they only gave up a couple day 3 picks? Thinking he's had a few too many Banquets the past 18months and has let the Rocky Mountain air get to his brain, he's gone full dumbdumb if he thinks any of the teams that drafted 2nd round QB talent in the early 1st made a good call and he prob got the worst of the bunch.

Not expecting the broncos to be good again while he's there, seems to have lost the mojo that made him innovative with the Saints. And by mojo I mean HOF QB Drew Brees.

He had to save face somehow, he was left taking the last man standing. Now they have to spin it as though Nix was the guy they wanted all along... when everyone in the world knows he wanted McCarthy, the only guy in this class that fits his system to a perfect 'T'.
Walking away Thursday night without a QB was not an option for him, not the way Denver has shat the QB position down its leg since Manning retired

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had to save face somehow, he was left taking the last man standing. Now they have to spin it as though Nix was the guy they wanted all along... when everyone in the world knows he wanted McCarthy, the only guy in this class that fits his system to a perfect 'T'.
Walking away Thursday night without a QB was not an option for him, not the way Denver has shat the QB position down its leg since Manning retired

Did they get Payton first or Russ Wilson, I honestly can't remember and I also can't remember a team fumbling the bag so hard by committing so much to two guys that don't have it any longer

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did they get Payton first or Russ Wilson, I honestly can't remember and I also can't remember a team fumbling the bag so hard by committing so much to two guys that don't have it any longer
Russ first, he was plan B when hiring Nathaniel Hackett did not bring Aaron Rodgers.

From bringing back Osweiller, to Seimian to Paxton Lynch, and back to Semien, to Keenum to Flacco, to Bridgewater, to Drew Lock, to Brett Rypien then the RW debacle... it's crazy how a franchise once prideful about having more SB appearances than losing seasons in the modern era, has let it it just simply rot away

Christ, even Phillip Lindsay is credited with a start at QB

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ first, he was plan B when hiring Nathaniel Hackett did not bring Aaron Rodgers.

From bringing back Osweiller, to Seimian to Paxton Lynch, and back to Semien, to Keenum to Flacco, to Bridgewater, to Drew Lock, to Brett Rypien then the RW debacle... it's crazy how a franchise once prideful about having more SB appearances than losing seasons in the modern era, has let it it just simply rot away

Christ, even Phillip Lindsay is credited with a start at QB

Didn't they start that practice squad WR at QB one game too?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

His only competition is McVay. I’d like to think Goff actually “piped” his wife.

Or Shanny and his stupid flat brimmed hats. If he went all in and left the sticker on he’d have a chance for silver.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His only competition is McVay. I’d like to think Goff actually “piped” his wife.

Or Shanny and his stupid flat brimmed hats. If he went all in and left the sticker on he’d have a chance for silver.

McVay very punchable face, but I don't find his personality to be nearly as bad. Shanahan would def give Payton a run for the top spot.

Payton has to be pissed Arthur Smith isn't a HC any longer

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McVay very punchable face, but I don't find his personality to be nearly as bad. Shanahan would def give Payton a run for the top spot.

Payton has to be pissed Arthur Smith isn't a HC any longer
Payton is a dewsh on a whole other level for sure.

Him losing his mind on Russ on the sideline, while Russ just stood there, not caring one damn bit was a classic moment for me.

I do fear the day McVay retires and get a booth gig though. Hate hearing him talk as much as I don’t like to look at him.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Payton is a dewsh on a whole other level for sure.

Him losing his mind on Russ on the sideline, while Russ just stood there, not caring one damn bit was a classic moment for me.

I do fear the day McVay retires and get a booth gig though. Hate hearing him talk as much as I don’t like to look at him.

Thought I saw something on Twitter that said Payton was trying to get a rise out of Wilson so they could void the contract on some kind of behavior clause or some shit. Disgusting

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought I saw something on Twitter that said Payton was trying to get a rise out of Wilson so they could void the contract on some kind of behavior clause or some shit. Disgusting
His entire life is focused on scapegoating and avoiding responsibility.