• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colin Kaepernick and his neverending saga of missed opportunities

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is dumber than dogshit. Has a white mom and a black daddy who abandoned him and his mom when born. And has white adopted parents.

But "protests" for black power despite his black daddy not even wanting him. LMFAO!

This guy is literally Defcon level 1 of retardation, probably tries cutting tomatoes with a spoon.
Dang, I'll stay away from the white/black thing, but to call someone a Defcon Level 1 of Retardation is awful damn funny.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure he's played his last down in the NFL. He's a disease now. Canada might not even touch him.
You're right. I never thought of that. Kneeling for Oh Canada just doesn't work.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy is dumber than dogshit. Has a white mom and a black daddy who abandoned him and his mom when born. And has white adopted parents.

But "protests" for black power despite his black daddy not even wanting him. LMFAO!

This guy is literally Defcon level 1 of retardation, probably tries cutting tomatoes with a spoon.

Now we go to the judge in the Kripernick (non-) collusion lawsuit.

Judge Smith, has Kripernick proved his case?
1HWQIPa.gif

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This "offer" was all before this even started.

Before the season where he took knees and was actually a better season stat wise then the previous one.
That ''offer'' is more money than he will make for the rest of his life...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s been off for a long time. He’s scared of sucking and is blaming on the national anthem

What a little bitch

Reactions: GNG

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So because he was adopted he can’t have a say on unfair treatment of black people? This is just sooooo bad man. “Oh, I want to take a stand for a cause because I feel something is unjust but I can’t because I was adopted”. Sometimes I hate the Hoop. Didn’t realize how many angry, nonsensical people are out there.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because he was adopted he can’t have a say on unfair treatment of black people? This is just sooooo bad man. “Oh, I want to take a stand for a cause because I feel something is unjust but I can’t because I was adopted”. Sometimes I hate the Hoop. Didn’t realize how many angry, nonsensical people are out there.
think he should do it in a better way

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. He opted out. Then his girlfriend sabotaged a chance in Baltimore. Then he flubbed in Seattle.
This is all brought on by his own actions.

His girlfriend is a fuckin' nutcase.

My friend met her (and Kaepernick) at some wedding. Said Kaepernick was a really nice guy, but his girlfriend is bad shit crazy.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His girlfriend is a fuckin' nutcase.

My friend met her (and Kaepernick) at some wedding. Said Kaepernick was a really nice guy, but his girlfriend is bad shit crazy.

Bat shit?

Of course he's a nice guy.

It's why he's doing what he's doing.