• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CJ Anderson

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos released C.J. Anderson.

This move had been coming. Denver tried to trade Anderson earlier this offseason and even reportedly agreed in principle to a deal which would have sent him to Miami before the Dolphins pulled out. With Anderson out the door, Denver will turn to Devontae Booker and De'Angelo Henderson in the backfield, although it is likely they add another back in the draft. Just 27 and coming off a 1,000-yard season, Anderson should find several suitors on the open market.
Related: Broncos

Source: Pro Football Talk

Quinn would do well by signing this guy somehow.
We could skip RB in the draft and roll all defense.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos released C.J. Anderson.

This move had been coming. Denver tried to trade Anderson earlier this offseason and even reportedly agreed in principle to a deal which would have sent him to Miami before the Dolphins pulled out. With Anderson out the door, Denver will turn to Devontae Booker and De'Angelo Henderson in the backfield, although it is likely they add another back in the draft. Just 27 and coming off a 1,000-yard season, Anderson should find several suitors on the open market.
Related: Broncos

Source: Pro Football Talk

Quinn would do well by signing this guy somehow.
We could skip RB in the draft and roll all defense.

He still has value, but there may be some teams willing to grossly overpay for him. I am only in at the right price. The guy is not a superstar. I would be more anxious had we not already signed Blount, but thats the way it goes some time.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He still has value, but there may be some teams willing to grossly overpay for him. I am only in at the right price. The guy is not a superstar. I would be more anxious had we not already signed Blount, but thats the way it goes some time.

Dude is way better than Blount or Tiny Hands.

Only rookie RB's I would prefer over him is Barkley, Chubb or Penny.

Rather pay him than burn a second rounder on Chubb or Penny though. Even though I wouldn't be terribly upset with Chubb in the 2nd. Defense is the priority this year. Especially with Ansah most likely to bolt after this season.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is way better than Blount or Tiny Hands.

Only rookie RB's I would prefer over him is Barkley, Chubb or Penny.

Rather pay him than burn a second rounder on Chubb or Penny though. Even though I wouldn't be terribly upset with Chubb in the 2nd. Defense is the priority this year. Especially with Ansah most likely to bolt after this season.

Agreed, but CJ gets hurt a lot. Its his running style that does it. I would rather have Guice in 1 or Penny in 2 or Kerryon in 3. I am shaky on Chubb after that injury.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerryon seems to be rising within the rumor mills. Penny, Chubb and Guice have tumbling and blocking issues.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather bring Joique out of mothballs than sign Anderson. The guys good for a couple long runs a year then a whole lot of nothing/injuries.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kerryon seems to be rising within the rumor mills. Penny, Chubb and Guice have tumbling and blocking issues.

Yup, Looks like Kerryon and Penny may be switching place in the rankings. Freeman would be an interesting pick in the later part of the mid rounds and Justin Jackson late might be worth a gamble.