• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chargers vs Cards chatter..

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed there isn't much chatter in the cards thread so I thought I would see if we can get this going. Look forward again to seeing the starters for the first few plays. Again DJ Hump is one I'll be looking at the most tonight.

Shaggy

Administrator
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that sucked...

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AZ sports media hyping up another team thats about to fall flat on their faces...........sound familiar?

even if this was as good as last years team..............they still have Carson Palmer at QB. For every hero throw that puts up points that he makes, he will make 5 horrific throws that leads to picks and picks and picks

this is a 10 win team, IMO, and thats IF Carson plays all season

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AZ sports media hyping up another team thats about to fall flat on their faces...........sound familiar?

even if this was as good as last years team..............they still have Carson Palmer at QB. For every hero throw that puts up points that he makes, he will make 5 horrific throws that leads to picks and picks and picks

Which will be double the wins of the lowly Eagles. Now run along troll boy.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only positives I noticed.

A decent pass rush without blitzing
Humphries made strides
Brandon Williams looked better
Most importantly - No injuries.

The rest sucked. And I am very concerned about special teams.

The Cards only played 2 series so they had no time to gain any momentum. The pick Palmer threw was obviously from practicing with the Chargers all week. Flowers knew exactly what play they were running. Either way, it would be nice to see some flow next week when Arians calls the plays.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's preseason, take nothing away from these games except for the the play of young players & health of the team.

The first half of week three is the only time in the preseason that you can really judge how this team, as a whole, is looking. Even then, it's still too vanilla to really mean anything.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's preseason, take nothing away from these games except for the the play of young players & health of the team.

The first half of week three is the only time in the preseason that you can really judge how this team, as a whole, is looking. Even then, it's still too vanilla to really mean anything.
Very true. I did see improvement with Williams and Humphries which is good.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a dated version of Carson Palmer. He was one of the best QBs in the NFL last year and the finger fracture was a huge reason why he wasn't quite himself in the playoffs.

I agree he still has a horrifying Pick 6 in him here and there, but there will be 5 hero throws for each one of those if things keep on the current trajectory.

A 10 win prediction is worthy of respect though. That may end up being true and as long as it yields a playoff berth, that's fine with me.