• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chances of starters & draft picks seeing action next week

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a looooooooong time since I can remember Da Bearsssss playing in the HOF game. Being this is simply an extra preseason game, does anyone think we'll see any starters play? Or the draftees, especially the higher ones? I'm pretty sure with Roquan still holding out that we probably won't see him at all, but about the other draftees? I'm guessing no on the starters, not as sure about our picks tho. What say you?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft picks play, sans Roquan. Miller/Daniels only get reps in the first half (perhaps even just the first quarter). Others go deeper into the game.

No starters play.

This is simply going off of what I have seen transpire in past HOF games. Most teams just use the majority of the game as an opportunity to give the back-end roster guys more reps to make it past first cuts.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft picks play, sans Roquan. Miller/Daniels only get reps in the first half (perhaps even just the first quarter). Others go deeper into the game.

No starters play.

This is simply going off of what I have seen transpire in past HOF games. Most teams just use the majority of the game as an opportunity to give the back-end roster guys more reps to make it past first cuts.
I'll buy that assessment.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No starters play.

I mostly agree here, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see a drive or two for the first string offense.