• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Celtics @ Nugz

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's make it 3 in a row and see if we can move back up the food chain.

We're in 10th in the West? WTF is that? We have a nice little 3 game homestand here and we need to take advantage.

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't get your hopes up. Denver really will be lucky to get into the playoffs this year. And honestly, we should hope they don't and get a few ping pong balls in the lottery this summer. Getting the 18th pick won't help much, but a top 5 pick will (odds are, anyway...anything could happen).

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to keep their shit together, and try to get up into the 5-6 seed. Anything can happen come playoff time, and if these guys can rebuild that bit of continuity they had rolling a month ago and continue getting better, then who knows? I'd really love if they could somehow package Dre + whatever for a 100% legit shooter. How nice would it be to have Aaron Afflalo right about now? SMH

No sense in us trying to suck it up because we've only got one pick in the draft and it's coming from the Knicks (as long as they finish worse than us).

I just hope they keep it going. They've played well these last few games, albeit against some scrubs.