• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carson's Celebratory Thrust

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts on Palmer being fined $11k for his pelvic thrust of joy in the direction of the 12th man?

His excuse was so hilarious that it should have worked. He wasn't directing it per se at Seattle fans, but at his three bros watching the game a few rows up: Pup, Phil and Sugar Cane. Never met him, but I just get the feeling Sugar Cane would be fun to party with.

Anyways, hard to criticize a guy for shoving his junk in the general direction of some of the lamest fans in the NFL, but he might want to keep his celebration gyrations in check going forward.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think it's silly. But rules are rules. And since he was fined after the fact & not penalized during the game, it's not a big deal.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thoughts on Palmer being fined $11k for his pelvic thrust of joy in the direction of the 12th man?

His excuse was so hilarious that it should have worked. He wasn't directing it per se at Seattle fans, but at his three bros watching the game a few rows up: Pup, Phil and Sugar Cane. Never met him, but I just get the feeling Sugar Cane would be fun to party with.

Anyways, hard to criticize a guy for shoving his junk in the general direction of some of the lamest fans in the NFL, but he might want to keep his celebration gyrations in check going forward.
A Card fan putting down Seahawk fans? Look in the mirror Bubba.