• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cards v. Bungles

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the trash talk has begun! A Bengal player (who apparently refused to be named) said he recalls playing with Palmer because he quit on them. And then a few comments from Palmer and Cinci's Brown that didn't require much reading between the lines to detect a little bad blood.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the trash talk has begun! A Bengal player (who apparently refused to be named) said he recalls playing with Palmer because he quit on them. And then a few comments from Palmer and Cinci's Brown that didn't require much reading between the lines to detect a little bad blood.
With the way Cinci's FO was when Carson was there I can't say I blame him for quitting on them, if he did. I believe there was a story line that he quit on Oakland too. However, with those shitty situations you can't blame a guy for wanting out, especially now that he's shown how good he can be it a good situation.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What ever with the quitting. I have had employees quit and go word for competitors several times. It's the way the world works. If I don't like my job, I go get a new one.

Palmer found his way out of a shitty Bengals team and he found his way out of a shitty Raider team. Now he is on a good team and he loves his job. Go figure.

He did what he had to do to get the job he wanted. LOL at all the butthurd Bengals fans because he made the best out of a bad situation. I actually just shows how much he wants to win.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds like Iupati & Smokey are a "go" & Floyd is likely out. If Cooper is active he will backup Larsen at RG.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he quit on them and now he s&$%s on them. GO Palmer! I don't think he quit on them so far as purposefully playing poorly during actual games, he just wanted a new situation and to escape one of the worst front offices (at the time) in the NFL.

Hard to believe we got Palmer for a 7th round draft pick (if I recall).

Don't worry Bungles fans, even if you lose tonight, you'll still make the playoffs and get to watch the Red Rocket lose in the first round again.