• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can We Just Fire Kiffin Now

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is going on? For the second game in a row, our third down conversions suck and the play calling is still stuck in shit mode. God almighty this is going to be worse than last year.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tie him up and stuff him on a plane back to Knoxville. Problem solved.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: this team looks like a bad high school team. I would fire Kiffin's tonight!! :doh:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fucken Pathetic performance I'm sick of Lane Kiffin....i dont see this team even being a .500 team what a JOKE!!

FUCK YOU KIFFIN :gaah:

DimesD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The way this team struggled for 3 quarters wasn't a problem to me as a viewer, but damn when it comes to winning time, these boys must take a stand. The coach must take a stand. Beginning with the middle of that 4th quarter this team wilted... taking on the persona of the coach. You can see they just didn't care to win.
Seriously, if your entire offense relies on short passes (nothing more than 8 yd), then make damn sure you make something out of those short passes. If the Coach prefers a conservative chicken chit Kindergarten offense to cut down on the TOs, then at least don't turn it over . That crappy HS level QB almost had 1 picked off before he giftwrapped another for the game. Disgusting that USC with their rich QB tradition has these junk passers on their roster. Running an offense with a 2-headed marshmallow will get Kiffin fired soon enough.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more bubble screen this year from Kiffin and I'll personally kick his butt.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and hire who? from within? I don't think its the play calling really.. I mean really usc got beat on a bubble screen for big yards leading to game winning field goal for WSU. I thought the balls are often late and behind receivers...if anything its the result of not deciding on a qb sooner. WSU and USC were in essence running the same type of plays...there execution was just better. usc would often get a loss or maybe 2 yard gain. wsu was the opposite more often than not 7 yards or a first down..they had room to run catch in stride all that....usc seemed like receivers had to come back for the ball adjust on inaccurate balls etc and resulted in defense having time to get there and make plays...

its like the sun bowl all over again..when barkley went down the offense went with it. not sure what there is to do but they need to get the qb chemistry with receivers as soon as possible or its going to be long year

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tie him up and stuff him on a plane back to Knoxville. Problem solved.

He would get murdered... I am sure he hopes to NEVER see that town again..

He is on his way to being a life-long NFL assistant somewhere, not because of his talent, but because his daddy will help him out.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing to Wazzu? Wow, how this program has fallen.

What's the over/under on Kiffin making it through the entire season?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and hire who? from within? I don't think its the play calling really.. I mean really usc got beat on a bubble screen for big yards leading to game winning field goal for WSU. I thought the balls are often late and behind receivers...if anything its the result of not deciding on a qb sooner. WSU and USC were in essence running the same type of plays...there execution was just better. usc would often get a loss or maybe 2 yard gain. wsu was the opposite more often than not 7 yards or a first down..they had room to run catch in stride all that....usc seemed like receivers had to come back for the ball adjust on inaccurate balls etc and resulted in defense having time to get there and make plays...

its like the sun bowl all over again..when barkley went down the offense went with it. not sure what there is to do but they need to get the qb chemistry with receivers as soon as possible or its going to be long year

Agree re: the late passes etc. This is why I think he needs to just pick a qb and stick with him. That way, the qb gets all of the 1st team reps, rather than splitting them between the 2. It would give the qb that he chooses the opportunity to develop proper timing with his receivers.

Most of those late passes etc. are on timing plays where the ball is supposed to be there when the receiver makes his cut, the qb's appear to be throwing to the receiver and not to the spot where he is headed. That speaks to a timing issue more than anything else!!

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire him and hire who? Name some names.

Remember that the effects of the scholarship sanctions are just getting started and it will be at least another 2 years before you work through their effects to your depth. Name the coaches willing to be the next whipping post for 14-16.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire him and hire who? Name some names.

Remember that the effects of the scholarship sanctions are just getting started and it will be at least another 2 years before you work through their effects to your depth. Name the coaches willing to be the next whipping post for 14-16.

Hire who? How about somebody, anybody that knows something about college football? This guy has as much or more talent as any team in the country and he can't beat GT or WSU.

GET RID OF HIM already.

RedRum

You Cant Handle the Truth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hire who? How about somebody, anybody that knows something about college football? This guy has as much or more talent as any team in the country and he can't beat GT or WSU.

GET RID OF HIM already.

We now may know how much help he was really getting from his dad being in his coaching team.. Barkley was maybe able to mask his poor coaching if you know what i mean.

7 points ? seriously? We have more talent than that.

He is an idiot.

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he deserves everything that he gets for doing what he did to the vols.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We now may know how much help he was really getting from his dad being in his coaching team.. Barkley was maybe able to mask his poor coaching if you know what i mean.

7 points ? seriously? We have more talent than that.

He is an idiot.

Yes. You a have lots of 4 and 5 star players. Nobody is doubting the talent of that roster. But how many Jrs and SRs vs Sophs and Fresh are playing out there right now most of the game reps. How's the depth? Are you able to rotate enough players on your O and D to compete against most of the other teams of the PAC? You also got a new QB who isn't be plugged into a team at 100% like during the PC days and still compete for a BCS bid.

Look. I'm not trolling. I'm just saying the lack of scholarship players on this team is already impacting everything from game planning extremely conservatively to forcing players that should redshirt being called upon to get out there way to early.

I do believe USC will play better in 2013 at offense as the season goes on.

USC fans need some patience right now. It's going to take awhile to work through all this no matter the coach.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LANE KIFFIN YOU FACE!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't lose a nanosecond of sleep if he got assassinated.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The easiest thing to see that it is all about the coaching revolves around the fact that Lee was double teamed all night long and Nelson Agholor didn't catch one pass. Give me a fucking break.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GET RID OF HIM already.

Seriously?!? Very misinformed post!! The job was turned down by both Mike Riley and Steve Sarkisian before Kiffin was hired!! This was prior to the sanctions being announced, but everyone knowing they were coming!!

You can't simply discount the effect of the sanctions by saying "USC has a lot of talent", it's not as simple as that!!

USC has 67 scholarship players. Everyone else on our schedule has 85!! Take 18 scholarship players off of any team and see what you have!! For this to work/have worked USC had to be basically injury free (haven't been) and couldn't "miss" on any recruits!!

A few years back, 'Bama had lighter sanctions than USC has and had a couple of losing seasons and even lost to an FCS team. USC has yet to have a losing season!!

If you think it's as easy as simply firing Kiffin and hiring someone else, then do like Regent says and name the coach who will come in and take over knowing that he's going to be coaching with "one hand tied behind his back" for 2 more years!!

If I'm an elite coach, I'm sitting back, waiting for the sanctions to be over and if Kiffin gets fired, then I might look at being the coach there!!