• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can Style Help the Phillies Win?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Northeast. Next they'll be burning incense and killing chickens to spread the blood on their bats!!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the winner is? Odubel with his bronze dipped dreads and that silly smile. I’m sitting in an NTB waiting area while my tire is getting repaired and I’m freakin bored and you can’t change the TV channel and this sucks. Just wanted to share my agony with you bastards. At least I haven’t turned to drugs yet.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the winner is? Odubel with his bronze dipped dreads and that silly smile. I’m sitting in an NTB waiting area while my tire is getting repaired and I’m freakin bored and you can’t change the TV channel and this sucks. Just wanted to share my agony with you bastards. At least I haven’t turned to drugs yet.
You are going to be OK. The agony is only temporary. Just think about how good the Phillies will be this season!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are going to be OK. The agony is only temporary. Just think about how good the Phillies will be this season!

Thank you. But they couldn't repair my tire because the nail is to near the sidewall and they don't have the same tire. Agony continues. LOL. .... But I just found it at Walmart. The gods are with me after all. With a 9-0 win against their favorite college team yesterday, you just know the Phils are playoff material especially since Klentak has completed his dives for the year. Go Phillies!