• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bulls 1st game

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I am excited. This team is going to be good if they stay Healthy and they are deep. This is what I saw.

Rose is explosive.
Gasol is 10x better then Boozer. On offense and Defense. Gasol has like 3-4 blocks.
McBuckets can shoot. He might be one of the fast to catch and shoot.
Brooks is quick and can hit 3's
This teams weakness won't be 3's anymore.
Noah looks like Knee is fine

Damn I can't wait for the season.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brooks made alot of bad passes, then blamed Nicola for not being in the right place. Didnt like that. Looked like he wanted to play in one of those globetrotter leagues. He is extremely quick, no doubt, but with the bigs we have you cant be a jay cutler and put the passes in the general vicinity, its gotta be a good pass. He should concentrate on distributing the ball. If Rose is gonna dribble drive and shoot, thats fine, but Brooks needs to pass the ball.

No doubt Nicola is gonna make it in this league. Its too bad they didnt bring him last year and know what we had. Could have saved a Gasol signing and that money could have gone to that 2, moved Butler to the 3 and moved Dunleavy so McBucketts could get those minutes.

I hope Nicola shows some inside game though and not turn into a josh howard just launching threes and not being around for rebound help. He definitely did not look small out there. That was the biggest knock against him that he was a stick figure.

Paul Pierce is a piece of shit. Butler will not back down from anybody, but not calling a flagrant or a T for the eye scratch to noah and then closing his fists should have been a double tech and disqualification.

All in all, this team we worried about playing D held the whiz to 85.

Still dont like Dunleavy starting, but what can we do. Looks like Snell is the odd man out. man that dude has a little head, should have kept the mop.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup Snell is the odd man out unless they trade MDJ and they might if McBuckets shoots like that.
Some one here said Gasol D isn't that much better then Boozer well that person was 100$ wrong. Gasol was a beast on defense. He rebounds better then Boozer and gets block shots. I can't wait for the season.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watched game 2 and again we lost but overall this team is going to be nice. McBuckets will see playing time and Brooks looks good. Man I cant wait for the season. Just so people know we are 0-2 but our starters aren't playing a lot. Rose is playing like 14min.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just dont like Brooks dribbling to a three and shooting. Four other guys out there. I guess they figure if Rose carries the team when he is in, anyone that replaces him is also supposed to do the same.

I dont remember the Gasol and boozer comments, I think more if it was here is another consolation prize after we missed on the big name again. Gasol will be a nice piece, its just the fact we had Taj ready to step in the starter role and Nicola on his way, seemed like a move to make a move again and we know how that worked out with Boozer.

So far my view of the first two games, refs are as bad as the nfl guys now. Missed a flagrant and T watching video of pierce, then all these little touch fouls with screens and then Brooks gets floored when a piston stuck his ass out and no call.

I just hope we have a good backup plan for Butler. He is getting a reputation of someone that will not back down and shitheads are out there to challenge him. Seems its gonna cost him some games eventually. He just stands up and goes right next to the guy that hit him pretty much saying, you cant hurt me, but one of these times its gonna end up in a fight.