• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bulaga

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could get messy potentially

upload_2018-4-26_14-38-33.png

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Bulaga but if Spriggs makes the jump this year and some of the young depth it may be time to say goodbye. The guy has been pretty injury-prone.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murphy wasnt terrible...and MUCH cheaper

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Bulaga but if Spriggs makes the jump this year and some of the young depth it may be time to say goodbye. The guy has been pretty injury-prone.

From what we've seen of Spriggs thus far, he doesn't deserve to be on any NFL roster. He's been thoroughly awful. That needs to be one hell of a jump.

I'm with you and management that Bulaga isn't producing to his contract and something should be done to correct that. Without him, though, I'm very concerned about the right edge of the OL. I don't trust anyone else on the roster to cover RT right now if Bulaga gets cut. We'll see how training camp and preseason plays out there.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what we've seen of Spriggs thus far, he doesn't deserve to be on any NFL roster. He's been thoroughly awful. That needs to be one hell of a jump.

I'm with you and management that Bulaga isn't producing to his contract and something should be done to correct that. Without him, though, I'm very concerned about the right edge of the OL. I don't trust anyone else on the roster to cover RT right now if Bulaga gets cut. We'll see how training camp and preseason plays out there.

Spriggs played pretty well at OG in his rookie year. It was kind of weird how the wheels came off in preseason last year. I'm guessing he'll be OK to good with a couple of years and conditioning under his belt.

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's kind of my thinking too. He was a reach in the 2nd round but with 3 offseasons under his belt and Campen coaching him up the front office must like him at least a little bit I guess.

This smells like they are preparing to back up the Brinks truck for Rodgers.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spriggs played pretty well at OG in his rookie year. It was kind of weird how the wheels came off in preseason last year. I'm guessing he'll be OK to good with a couple of years and conditioning under his belt.

I hope he'll be much better, but those hopes aren't high.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like Bulaga as well but like you said, he gets hurt way to often. They may have to cut their losses. We all know GB will be drafting at least one OL so maybe they find a gem.