• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Budweiser Black Crown is shitty

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for you guys. I live within 5 miles of 14 breweries, none of them large. I haven't had a big brewery beer in years, unless you count Sierra Nevada, New Belgium or Sam Adams.

Kiss my ass! :kidding:

CusswordJim

playing with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last week I tried linenkugels summer shandy....and what is a nice way to put it......you know when a small asian boy eats lemons and then pisses in your mouth....if it was cold, that would be the taste.

You`d think I would like that...but I really wasn`t a fan, and it made me afraid to try any beers like that again. I have had a lime slice in a beer before, and that was good.

rjshull

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot stand piss water; if it is yellow and you can see through a glass of it then it is piss water. Go with a dark beer, switch to stout's, porters, and ale's. Recently I have been into IPA's which are a little light, but I never ever go with a shitty ass American Lager's. For those of you that enjoy what I call piss water and IF you feel adventurous, go get yourself a bottle of Arrogant Bastard Ale form the Stone Brewing Co, now that will put some hair on your chest.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the store earlier. Wife at work. Me home all day. I think beer!

I grab trust old Sam Adams. But what's this? Budweiser has something new a black crown amber? 6% alcohol? Must try new tasting stuff!

Tastes like shit. So yeah, tastes just like Budweiser always has. I am totally pissed, wasted $12 on garbage Bud in a fancy package. Could have had any microbrew on the shelf, and was a dope for Bud shit.

I will still drink it though.

the "Budweiser" in the name should have given it away from the get go