• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bucs vs Cowboys

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know the back ground of David Irving so I have ask the question ..why is he not a starter?

He looks like the second coming of JPP with that big lanky body type ..and the athleticism as well.
Well the last time we were ready to anoint him a star he disappeared for a while. I don't know what his deal is. Maybe he doesn't want to play all the time? Maybe injuries? Maybe just a good match-up for him? Maybe just a young guy learning and getting better? It's hard to say for me at least. I think last time (was it GB?) Marinelli threw some cold water on him by saying he needs to be more consistent and give 100% all the time, not just some of the time. Regardless he has shown that at least in short burst he can dominate multiple plays in a row. What is that old Bill James sabermetrics saying? Once a guy shows a stat he owns it - meaning if you can do it once you can do it again.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Against the Packers Irving did the damage up the middle. Then he gets it done on the outside.. I hope he crushes stafford