• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucs Schedule Outlook

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For having a Tough Schedule, the Bucs have one of the most manageable schedules you could wish for.

At NYJets
New Orleans
At New England
Arizona
BYE
Philadelphia
At Atlanta
Carolina
At Seattle
Miami
Atlanta
At Detroit
At Carolina
Buffalo
San Fransisco
At New Orleans
At St. Louis

After the week one game in New York the Bucs spend 7 of the next 10 weeks in Tampa with road games At New England (Wk 3), Atlanta (Wk 7), Seattle (Wk 9). Between weeks 4-11 the Bucs only leave the South once, to Seattle. With 3 Road games in the First game and Last 2, the Bucs have 8 home games in 13 games.

With this schedule the Bucs NEED a fast start. They have to be 8-2 or 7-3 going into the last 5 games. The Jets are the only Bad team on the schedule. Eagles and Cardinals could be bad again also, I am not expecting them to be Good. Buffalo could struggle, Miami also. Carolina is always a wild card. Not too many easy teams.

If the Bucs could avoid injury, then I think a 5-0 start and a 10-6 finish are realistic this year.

SomeGuy

Christian Conservative
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am always hopelessly optimistic this time of the year. Football season can't get here quick enough.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am always hopelessly optimistic this time of the year. Football season can't get here quick enough.

Well this is a great year to be optimistic, everything is coming together and no one knows it but the Bucs. It will be funny at the end of the year when everyone says they knew the Bucs were going to be good.

Yesterday I was kind down but after reading and hearing about the first 2 days of camp I am excited. The Bucs should have a Top 5 Offense this year, and considering the Bucs have never had a Top 10 Offense that will be fun to watch. It also sounds like Clayborn and Bowers are ready to elevate their game.

Too many things coming together to think anything but a Great Season is on the way. OLine is Healthy, DLine is Healthy, we have talent all over the field. As long as we do not get major injuries this could be a special season.

SomeGuy

Christian Conservative
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this is a great year to be optimistic, everything is coming together and no one knows it but the Bucs. It will be funny at the end of the year when everyone says they knew the Bucs were going to be good.

True. Shh, don't say it out loud though.

Yesterday I was kind down but after reading and hearing about the first 2 days of camp I am excited. The Bucs should have a Top 5 Offense this year, and considering the Bucs have never had a Top 10 Offense that will be fun to watch.
Top 5 O? Well, aren't you the optimistic one? I don't have any idea where the O will be at but that would be nice.

I have a lot of confidence in Freeman so I am hoping he has a great season. Oline is back and healthy. Martin should be fun to watch again. The receivers were looking good last year too.

It also sounds like Clayborn and Bowers are ready to elevate their game.
I am hoping too as well. With the major upgrades to the backfield this should be very interesting.

Too many things coming together to think anything but a Great Season is on the way. OLine is Healthy, DLine is Healthy, we have talent all over the field. As long as we do not get major injuries this could be a special season.
Loosing Barth concerns me. Wish they had kept Clark at TE since he had the experience.
I am really hoping for some sellouts so I can watch the games at home on my TV and not computer.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. Shh, don't say it out loud though.

Top 5 O? Well, aren't you the optimistic one? I don't have any idea where the O will be at but that would be nice.

I have a lot of confidence in Freeman so I am hoping he has a great season. Oline is back and healthy. Martin should be fun to watch again. The receivers were looking good last year too.

I am hoping too as well. With the major upgrades to the backfield this should be very interesting.

Loosing Barth concerns me. Wish they had kept Clark at TE since he had the experience.
I am really hoping for some sellouts so I can watch the games at home on my TV and not computer.

I think it will happen. I hope the Saints game is a sell out if it is then I dont think there will be anything to worry about. I feel a fast start. If the Bucs are 3-0 even that Cards game might sell out.