• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bucs get greatest receiver of all time

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to school with Reggie, so I've been forced into being a Philly fan and I'm glad that's over. Naturally I'll be following the Bucs more closely but it will be hard to be a fan since they're in the same division as the Falcons.

I think he can help Tampa Bay because I know he's got talent. I think that he and McNabb just didn't click, but a lot of Reggie's biggest games came with a different QB, mainly Garcia. I think by the start of the season he'll be atleast the #3 WR.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to school with Reggie, so I've been forced into being a Philly fan and I'm glad that's over. Naturally I'll be following the Bucs more closely but it will be hard to be a fan since they're in the same division as the Falcons.

I think he can help Tampa Bay because I know he's got talent. I think that he and McNabb just didn't click, but a lot of Reggie's biggest games came with a different QB, mainly Garcia. I think by the start of the season he'll be atleast the #3 WR.

I am hoping he is our #4 and sometime #1 and/or 2... If Benn and Williams can be our #1 and #2 it would solidify the Position for the next 5 years at least with Stoughter as the Slot Man... That said if one or both fail then hopefully he can be a #2 guy...