• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bubba Wallace and Denny Hamlin feuding?

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did you become the arbiter of intelligence? I've been consistent throughout and that pisses you off for some reason.

Liberal definition of pissed I guess.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I guess it should be stated that my lost of favorite drivers all have done their share of instigating and have been on the receiving end of payback. Guess that's why I have that stance.

Dale Sr
Harvick
Stewart
Ricky Rudd
Ward Burton

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he didn't. Kenseth was rightly dumped at Kansas. You know that phrase I used last week? Kenseth thought that didn't apply to him. Now, I know I sound like a hypocrite considering I blasted Austin Dillon for doing the same thing last week, but at least Almirola didn't cry like a little bitch like Kenseth did.
Now this logic simply amazes me.
You on one hand says Kenesth deserved to be dumped for actually racing.

Then on the other hand say Logano didnt deserve it for dumping Kenseth ending his championship chances.
(kinda assbackwards thinking if you ask me)

As soon as it happened I knew Logano wouldnt be Champion.
& if Logano was my favorite driver I would still expect retaliation & understand why it happened.

I loved what Stewart said laughingly over the radio during that race. he didnt just wreck him, he straight up junked him!

& Logano deserved every bit of it.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Hamlin has officially declared that his bitch-slap feud with Bubba is over but I don't belive it is. Hamlin will look for an opportunity to bitch about Bubba as the season progresses for sure or wreck him ala dimwit Dillon style. I'd love to see Bubba blow by Hamlin in a race for the win. That might shut him up. Maybe.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Hamlin has officially declared that his bitch-slap feud with Bubba is over but I don't belive it is. Hamlin will look for an opportunity to bitch about Bubba as the season progresses for sure or wreck him ala dimwit Dillon style. I'd love to see Bubba blow by Hamlin in a race for the win. That might shut him up. Maybe.

LOL @ "dimwit Dillon."

Who has the Daytona 500 trophy, tardo?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good luck seeing that happening:suds: