• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns CB Joe Haden says team will be challenged by LeBron Jame's to the Cavs to win a title

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,618.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As if the 29 teams he's competing against in the NBA weren't enough, LeBron James now has another challenger -- the Cleveland Browns.

After James announced Friday he was returning to the Cleveland Cavaliers, Browns Pro Bowl cornerback Joe Haden threw down the gauntlet: Which team will bring a championship to Cleveland first?

"LeBron makes things happen pretty quickly, so we're going to have to get to it," Haden said Friday on NFL Network's "NFL Total Access."

"I say it's going to be a tight fight. I know me and [Johnny] Manziel will be pushing to make that happen before. That's why LeBron is coming here, to bring a championship to the city, and I'm trying to do the same thing."

Source: ESPN

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As if the 29 teams he's competing against in the NBA weren't enough, LeBron James now has another challenger -- the Cleveland Browns.

After James announced Friday he was returning to the Cleveland Cavaliers, Browns Pro Bowl cornerback Joe Haden threw down the gauntlet: Which team will bring a championship to Cleveland first?

"LeBron makes things happen pretty quickly, so we're going to have to get to it," Haden said Friday on NFL Network's "NFL Total Access."

"I say it's going to be a tight fight. I know me and [Johnny] Manziel will be pushing to make that happen before. That's why LeBron is coming here, to bring a championship to the city, and I'm trying to do the same thing."

Source: ESPN

Pretty funny to compare the likely significance of LeBron and Manziel to their teams. Not saying that Manziel won't help Cleveland, but it's not even certain that he will start any games this year. Add to that that the Cavs got the first overall pick in the past draft and that the number of players who play on a basketball team is about a fifth of that number on a football team and the comparison is laughable. Rah, Rah, Joe! That's the spirit!

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty funny to compare the likely significance of LeBron and Manziel to their teams. Not saying that Manziel won't help Cleveland, but it's not even certain that he will start any games this year. Add to that that the Cavs got the first overall pick in the past draft and that the number of players who play on a basketball team is about a fifth of that number on a football team and the comparison is laughable. Rah, Rah, Joe! That's the spirit!

1st overall in 3 of the last 4 drafts.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, put the pressure on!