• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Broncos @ Raiders

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, gang, solid game yesterday. That Raiders team got up for that one and your defense stifled our offense. We viewed that game as a breakout opportunity for the O and the Raiders had other plans. Our defense was its usual lovable self, though Carr seemed to do well in converting 3rd downs.

I don't know if this Raiders team is a playoff contender this year. I won't say yes, but I won't rule it out. One thing is certain: they are trending in the right direction.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What up Iknowftball.. Yeah, great game that went to the end.. Your D saved you guys, and what a D that is!! It's a SB D for sure.. I give you guys a good chance, cuz you still have to give PM respect..
Now my team is looking much better, but it's one of those young teams that you know is going to be good, but it just can't close out those close games yet, cuz its still learning how to WIN..
You have to give Props to our D as well, you can't run on us!! It will get better as it gets healthy.. And as the learn the system that KNJ has put in..

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Raiders bottled up the Broncos run game very effectively. Everyone but the Vikings have, actually. The passing game wasn't as awful as people are making it out to be. Manning made a big mistake on the pick in the end zone, but Woodson made a hell of a play on that second pick. Most CBs, even ones 10 years younger don't make that pick, it's an incompletion at worst for the offense.

Anyway, the way things are looking right now, I give the Broncos a decided advantage over the Raiders in Denver. But I don't see the Raiders struggling too hard with the Chiefs and at least splitting with the Chargers. I can see this Raiders team at 3-3 vs the AFC West. Add that to the 2-3 you already have and that's 5-6. Do you think you can find 4-5 more wins on the schedule (Lions, Titans, anyone else?) anywhere? If the Raiders reach 9-7 do you think it would be good enough to make the playoffs?

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Raiders bottled up the Broncos run game very effectively. Everyone but the Vikings have, actually. The passing game wasn't as awful as people are making it out to be. Manning made a big mistake on the pick in the end zone, but Woodson made a hell of a play on that second pick. Most CBs, even ones 10 years younger don't make that pick, it's an incompletion at worst for the offense.

Anyway, the way things are looking right now, I give the Broncos a decided advantage over the Raiders in Denver. But I don't see the Raiders struggling too hard with the Chiefs and at least splitting with the Chargers. I can see this Raiders team at 3-3 vs the AFC West. Add that to the 2-3 you already have and that's 5-6. Do you think you can find 4-5 more wins on the schedule (Lions, Titans, anyone else?) anywhere? If the Raiders reach 9-7 do you think it would be good enough to make the playoffs?
The RAIDERS rush D is no joke dude, it's good.. Look at their rank.. Our D has been real beat up all year, but it's finally starting to get a little healthy now.. Im starting to get a little excited about our D.. It's gotten better in every game they played.. Again, cuz of health.. You are now starting to see alot of 3-4 looks..
And yeah, PM put some numbers up, but the HOF CWood was beasting!! HOF player VS HOF player, i respect that..

iknowftball, i truly believe that we will beat you guys in Denver this next game, i do.. I feel strong about it dude, but nothing is a lock, and we will have to earn that victory!! Now don't me wrong, i know we can lose as well, but i don't think like that..
Sorry dude but i have too?? PLAYOFFS!! YOU TALKING PLAYOFFS!! Jim Mora, best sports TV ever..
Joking aside, i really don't know man.. I do now that the RAIDERS can be explosive on O, with a good rush D, and a D that's starting to get healthy as a whole.. JDR and KNJ are putting these guys in 3-4 looks, and starting to really mix it up, and the players are all buying into it.. I do now that we can beat anybody right, but also lose to everybody, classic signs of a young team learning how to WIN.. Man the Playoffs would be so sweet though..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and Carr also had a good game, against the number one rank secondary.. 249 Yards, 1TD and got us in field goal range 3 times.. Also had that pick, but we all know what really went on with that.. But it still counts as a pick..
Not to shabby for Carr either..

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders @ Broncos is so far ahead it's hard to say what will happen. Health and growth of teams can really make a difference. If the Broncos are still healthy on D and their offense begins clicking I give the Raiders about zero chance at all to go into Denver and come out with a win. But those are two big IFs. And the Raiders are no doubt a team who is starting to believe, and that can make all the difference. Next up for you is the bye followed by a roadie to SD. I firmly believe the Raiders come out of the bye and beat the Chargers. That would be 3-3 and more importantly an indicator this young team is growing.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that game is a ways away.. But i have no doubt we will WIN that game, again if everybody is healthy..
Key players going down kills teams.. See the Cowboys.. From maybe playing in a SB to the lottery, just like that..

Man, that Charger game is a big one for the young RAIDERS!! You just know the Chargers will be up for that game for sure.. AFC West showdowns are for the most part bloodbaths!! Oh, we been missing for a while, but we coming back to join in those bloodbaths that i so love to watch..