• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bring it on Arizona!!

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get ready because tomorrow night the mighty basketball Broncos of Boise State are going to waltz into your arena and walk out with a win!!

Remember that Fiesta bowl last year? Well this game will be something like that.

Our offense will drain threes all over while our defense will stymie your offense!

Boise State 98
Arizona 53

*disclaimer, these thoughts in this post do not reflect that of BoiseStateFan27 or any other Boise State basketball fan, only intended to cause a chuckle. In no way do I mean a single thing in this post, not a thing. Including that I do not want you to bring it on, as I'm not sure if we're any good so if you didn't bring it on it would be optimal for us, in fact if you guys would be kind gentlemen and just let us win this one it would be greatly appreciated.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get ready because tomorrow night the mighty basketball Broncos of Boise State are going to waltz into your arena and walk out with a win!!

Remember that Fiesta bowl last year? Well this game will be something like that.

Our offense will drain threes all over while our defense will stymie your offense!

Boise State 98
Arizona 53

*disclaimer, these thoughts in this post do not reflect that of BoiseStateFan27 or any other Boise State basketball fan, only intended to cause a chuckle. In no way do I mean a single thing in this post, not a thing. Including that I do not want you to bring it on, as I'm not sure if we're any good so if you didn't bring it on it would be optimal for us, in fact if you guys would be kind gentlemen and just let us win this one it would be greatly appreciated.
I'm cautiously optimistic about this game. We've played two nobodies so far. We are working with a lot of new players. I think Boise St. puts up a good fight.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boise State 98
Arizona 53

LOL.

I think we've won like 40 straight at home. All streaks must end, but if it ends to Boise State hoops...well, I'm looking out my window to see if everything froze over.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm cautiously optimistic about this game. We've played two nobodies so far. We are working with a lot of new players. I think Boise St. puts up a good fight.

I'm not sure what to expect, I hope we put up a good fight but we already lost to Montana, and they followed that up with a loss to San Jose State who was projected to be the worst MWC team, so not looking good so far.

LOL.

I think we've won like 40 straight at home. All streaks must end, but if it ends to Boise State hoops...well, I'm looking out my window to see if everything froze over.

We've been in or around the tournament for the past several years sir

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what to expect, I hope we put up a good fight but we already lost to Montana, and they followed that up with a loss to San Jose State who was projected to be the worst MWC team, so not looking good so far.

We've been in or around the tournament for the past several years sir

I was somewhat exaggerating. I do think if AZ loses at HOME it would be inexcusable, but that's because they are an elite program. Boise State has been pretty legit the past few years and is definitely no easy win....but you can't lose to them and be a cream of the crop program on your home floor. That said...I will consider this a quality win they should be proud of (assuming this Boise State team is on par with the squads from the past 3 years)

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good test for Arizona. I don't think Boise St. thought we could make threes, it seemed like early on they wanted to make it a three point contest. That big dude for Boise can really stroke t though.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really impressed by BSU. You guys have to go deeper in your bench, but Webb and Duncan are great players and great for us to see that quality heading into some of these tough matchups. Great game, and thanks for exposing some of our weaknesses. Best of luck the rest of the way. I hope you win the MWC and we can watch you in March!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BSU has nothing to be ashamed of. Came to our house to play one of the best in the business and put up a heck of a fight. Some major talent on your team.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a really entertaining game and Boise St played really well.

Maybe I should be feeling worried about the defense and the closeness of the game... but I came away feeling impressed with Webb & Duncan, and feeling strangely good about Arizona.

Seeing York, PJC, and Trier have the huge games they each had was awesome.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized... its possible there could be a rematch of this game in 9 gays. Both teams are in the wooden tourney next week. If BSU beats UC Irvine and the winner BC/Mich St and Zona beats Santa Clara and the winner of Providence/Evansville.... they'd play in the final.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be incredibly happy and surprised if we beat Michigan State.

UC Irvine won't be easy either they have a guy who's 7'6 and I don't think we have an answer for him

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be incredibly happy and surprised if we beat Michigan State.

UC Irvine won't be easy either they have a guy who's 7'6 and I don't think we have an answer for him
That 7'6 guy really doesn't have much skill. We dunked on him last year.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 7'6 guy really doesn't have much skill. We dunked on him last year.

I wonder if he still has that 3" vertical. That being said, my favorite dunks of the last two years are this one, and RHJ the year before against NMSU. RHJ mashed.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if he still has that 3" vertical. That being said, my favorite dunks of the last two years are this one, and RHJ the year before against NMSU. RHJ mashed.
This is the best video I could find of that one.