• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bring in Dez

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not an xbox move, if its for minimal investment. As somebody else already mentioned, either Doctson/Richardson keep Dez on the bench, or they dont.

Richardson is the speed guy, Crowder is the slot guy, Reed is the middle of the defense guy, now they need a “beat the outside coverage 1 vs 1” guy.

I dont know if thats Dez or Doctson, but it sure aint Brown Quick.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rather have Dak and how the Cowboys run their organization then Dez and how we run things (into the ground)

I agree but only because dak is a much more promising piece than anything we have. I don't think Dallas actually runs things any better than we do.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe he said somewhere he is willing to take a prove it deal
With his mileage, it doesn't make sense, because his age is likely going to knock his value down each year. There's very limited upside for him taking that kind of deal.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spend the money on hankins or push it to next season

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With his mileage, it doesn't make sense, because his age is likely going to knock his value down each year. There's very limited upside for him taking that kind of deal.

I think he still has a good bit left in the tank on top signing him wouldn't effect the comp picks next year because he was cut

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think Doctson is very good or will develop into anything more then a high upside #2 receiver.

For that reason I dont think Dez would slow down Doctson development

Dez would make the receivers better because hes currently better then Doctson but at what cost and for what purpose? Dez isnt go to magically propel the skins into any sort of superbowl threat.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think Doctson is very good or will develop into anything more then a high upside #2 receiver.

For that reason I dont think Dez would slow down Doctson development

Dez would make the receivers better because hes currently better then Doctson but at what cost and for what purpose? Dez isnt go to magically propel the skins into any sort of superbowl threat.

You don't think anybody the redskins have is very good, and you don't think any move the redskins do is any good, and you don't think the redskins front office is very good, and you don't like the redskins chances this year, and you don't remember a time in recent memory in which the redskins were very good.

Why the fuck are you here exactly, chooch?

You're a troll. That's why.

But hey! At least you have a superawesome life. I mean, you said you did....

so you have that going for you. Supposedly.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think anybody the redskins have is very good, and you don't think any move the redskins do is any good, and you don't think the redskins front office is very good, and you don't like the redskins chances this year, and you don't remember a time in recent memory in which the redskins were very good.

Great post. I don't bother responding to the guy who puts an NFL logo on his faves and not the skins logo. Troll for sure

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great post. I don't bother responding to the guy who puts an NFL logo on his faves and not the skins logo. Troll for sure

Yes, he’s an eagles nut

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When you ask dean about his ASS trade justification

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great post. Beyond that I would hope that a true fan would suggest ways to improve instead of just ragging basically on everyone involved w/ the team. When I see someone suggest get rid of the QB, RB, WR, Coach, GM & a bunch of other players I think "great - who will replace all of these guys?". You can't just pull talent out of thin air & it also does no good to constantly play the "woulda, shoulda" game. You have to move on at some pt & stop acting like a jilted teenage girl who was just dumped by her boyfriend.

Anyone who suggests getting rid of 1st or 2nd year players since they made some mistakes or were injured is just clueless. Players develop at different rates & injuries can be overcome. Players like Doctson & Perine can be key parts of the team moving fwd (not necessarily end all /be all players but contributors) & it is silly to just blow them off for whatever reasons.

We just need to hope for the best w/ the current players & hope for the best in the draft & moving fwd and stop having this non-stop bitchfest in regards to this team. Heck - maybe the Snyder/Allen feud is real & things will change down the road - who knows. In the meantime as a Redskins fan I choose to hope for the best for the players currently on the roster & not simply bitch non-stop about just about every player and coach. It doesn't mean that I am a Snyder/Allen/Gruden or Smith lover - just a freaking Redskins fan.

HTTR

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I liked the Paul Richardson signing
I liked the Pernell McPhee signing given circumstance
I think the Jay Gruden has potential to be a good coach but is a bit of a yes man. I could see him being a very good coach in a second stint with less meddling organization at the top.

I think that Preston Smith and Jonathan Allen are real legit building blocks.
I think that Ryan Kerrigan is criminally underrated and may actually be 1 of the most underrated players in the entire NFL
I think Crowder is an excellent slot receiver
I think Trent Williams is the best LT in the NFL without question when he is healthy. I think Trent Williams is the best lineman overall in the NFL when he is healthy.

Hated the Alex Smith trade for obvious reasons
Hate Snyder and Allen for obvious reasons
Indifferent about Cravens move
Think we obviously need an upgrade at RB
Think Doctson is a #2 receiver so need to find a true #1.
I dont think the redskins will finish 5-11 but I also dont think the redskins will finish 11-5 (I see 6 to 9 wins)
Redskins have been below average for the last 20 years thats just a fact. A couple decent years sprinkled in.

But yeah... keep talking out of your ass.

Drink another 12 pack of warm Budweisers and keep firing away... all the power to you.

May I suggest SPF 80 on the back of that neck

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, he’s an eagles nut

Wouldnt say I am an Eagles nut more of an admirer. Chip Kelly era really wasnt too long ago. Though the offseason additions this year are making them look bad Michael Bennett and Worley

6ers though I love

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great post. Beyond that I would hope that a true fan would suggest ways to improve instead of just ragging basically on everyone involved w/ the team. When I see someone suggest get rid of the QB, RB, WR, Coach, GM & a bunch of other players I think "great - who will replace all of these guys?". You can't just pull talent out of thin air & it also does no good to constantly play the "woulda, shoulda" game. You have to move on at some pt & stop acting like a jilted teenage girl who was just dumped by her boyfriend.

Anyone who suggests getting rid of 1st or 2nd year players since they made some mistakes or were injured is just clueless. Players develop at different rates & injuries can be overcome. Players like Doctson & Perine can be key parts of the team moving fwd (not necessarily end all /be all players but contributors) & it is silly to just blow them off for whatever reasons.

We just need to hope for the best w/ the current players & hope for the best in the draft & moving fwd and stop having this non-stop bitchfest in regards to this team. Heck - maybe the Snyder/Allen feud is real & things will change down the road - who knows. In the meantime as a Redskins fan I choose to hope for the best for the players currently on the roster & not simply bitch non-stop about just about every player and coach. It doesn't mean that I am a Snyder/Allen/Gruden or Smith lover - just a freaking Redskins fan.

HTTR

How I would have improved the team.

Resigned Cousins. Oh he wont resign?

Sign Case Keenum
Sign Paul Richardson AND Moncreif
Resign Long if you cant, sign Josh Sitton for 2 years, or Joeckel, or pony up for Justin Pugh
Sign Beau Allen or Bennie Logan. Resign Phil Taylor
Resign either Galette or Trent Murphy. (I go back and forth but at the moment I'm leaning towards Murphy)
Resign Zach Brown and Mason Foster
Let Breeland walk and replace him with a combo of Dunbar/FM (we still have Fuller at this point)
Sign Kenny Vaccaro or Reid

draft
1) Payne
2) Guice or Chubb
3) BPA

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How I would have improved the team.

Resigned Cousins. Oh he wont resign?

Sign Case Keenum
Sign Paul Richardson AND Moncreif
Resign Long if you cant, sign Josh Sitton for 2 years, or Joeckel, or pony up for Justin Pugh
Sign Beau Allen or Bennie Logan. Resign Phil Taylor
Resign either Galette or Trent Murphy. (I go back and forth but at the moment I'm leaning towards Murphy)
Resign Zach Brown and Mason Foster
Let Breeland walk and replace him with a combo of Dunbar/FM (we still have Fuller at this point)
Sign Kenny Vaccaro or Reid

draft
1) Payne
2) Guice or Chubb
3) BPA

How do you propose we pay for the above ideas and remain under the cap?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the Paul Richardson signing
I liked the Pernell McPhee signing given circumstance
I think the Jay Gruden has potential to be a good coach but is a bit of a yes man. I could see him being a very good coach in a second stint with less meddling organization at the top.

I think that Preston Smith and Jonathan Allen are real legit building blocks.
I think that Ryan Kerrigan is criminally underrated and may actually be 1 of the most underrated players in the entire NFL
I think Crowder is an excellent slot receiver
I think Trent Williams is the best LT in the NFL without question when he is healthy. I think Trent Williams is the best lineman overall in the NFL when he is healthy.

Hated the Alex Smith trade for obvious reasons
Hate Snyder and Allen for obvious reasons
Indifferent about Cravens move
Think we obviously need an upgrade at RB
Think Doctson is a #2 receiver so need to find a true #1.
I dont think the redskins will finish 5-11 but I also dont think the redskins will finish 11-5 (I see 6 to 9 wins)
Redskins have been below average for the last 20 years thats just a fact. A couple decent years sprinkled in.

But yeah... keep talking out of your ass.

Drink another 12 pack of warm Budweisers and keep firing away... all the power to you.

May I suggest SPF 80 on the back of that neck

How does thinking you're a whiny, complaining troll equate to "drinking another 12 pack of Budweisers" and/or needing the suggestion of "SPF 80" on the back of my neck?

I don't get it.

I mean, I live in NYC - the greatest city in the world - and I haven't needed spf 80 ever, especially on the back of MY neck.

Listen, moron, when you don't have any fucking clue, then kindly shut the fuck up so the grownups around here can chat.

Don't you have "too many friends to keep track of" to keep track of?
Aren't you "expecting a lizard baby" sometime soon?

isn't it about time you make up other lies on all the other message boards you're trolling?

Run along now....

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does thinking you're a whiny, complaining troll equate to "drinking another 12 pack of Budweisers" and/or needing the suggestion of "SPF 80" on the back of my neck?

I don't get it.

I mean, I live in NYC - the greatest city in the world - and I haven't needed spf 80 ever, especially on the back of MY neck.

Listen, moron, when you don't have any fucking clue, then kindly shut the fuck up so the grownups around here can chat.

isn't it about time you make up other lies on all the other message boards you're trolling?

Run along now....
how about we cut out the use of moron ? how about uniformed ?????

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't get it.

Run along now....

Snookie before the jersey shore = trash
Snookie after the jersey shore = trash with money

you can shine shit all you want but at the end of the day its still just a piece of shit...

Here is a tip. Buy your fan now while there is no demand and the price is lower. I hear its going to be a hot summer in Jamaica Queens

:trash:

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that really stirring it up, though?

Do you have something in particular against the good people of Jamaica, Queens?

You mean to tell us that your superlyawesome, fantastically wonderful life hasn't taken you to Jamaica, Queens at any point of time?

You haven't LIVED until you've been to Jamaica, Queens!

Jamaica, Queens is the BOMB! You can get all the SPF 80 for your redneck and all the warm Budweiser 12 packs you WANT in Jamaica, QUeens.

I should know: I live in Manhattan.