• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Breaking News: Redskins and Haslett part ways

Freeforall

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team and Jim have mutually agreed to part ways. This should be confirmed during the Bruce Allen conference at 10:30(est)/7:30(pst)am

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well time for a new whipping boy around these parts.

Freeforall

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well time for a new whipping boy around these parts.

Yes, because the old whipping didn't get the job done here for 5 years straight. Excuses and excuses about why this guy couldn't get the job done. You're quick to criticize Griffin because he's lacking the fundamentals to be a competent qb for this team in 3yrs as a pro qb. But you want to give Haslett 6yrs to get things right. There are DCs out there that have done more with way less than what we have. But do we hear excuses coming out from other DCs about I didn't get what I need or injuries are why the defense has failed. It's time for changes and the includes all coaches, players, and management. Step up or step down.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kind of surprised but now the mantra will be its dan snyder making the move and not an agreement of all 3 and gruden is the puppet

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because the old whipping didn't get the job done here for 5 years straight. Excuses and excuses about why this guy couldn't get the job done. You're quick to criticize Griffin because he's lacking the fundamentals to be a competent qb for this team in 3yrs as a pro qb. But you want to give Haslett 6yrs to get things right. There are DCs out there that have done more with way less than what we have. But do we hear excuses coming out from other DCs about I didn't get what I need or injuries are why the defense has failed. It's time for changes and the includes all coaches, players, and management. Step up or step down.

Im quick to criticize Griffin because from the moment we drafted him i was told he IS a franchise QB. So I expect the performance of a FRANCHISE QB. With Haslett I never expected a top ten defense, I expected sacks and turnovers if we gave him what he needed to run hisdefense. We didnt, and it didnt work. On to a new whipping boy.

If Nothing else, Danny can even fire some one and sell HOPE to the masses.

My take, this time next year people will be calling for Grudens head.

Freeforall

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im quick to criticize Griffin because from the moment we drafted him i was told he IS a franchise QB. So I expect the performance of a FRANCHISE QB. With Haslett I never expected a top ten defense, I expected sacks and turnovers if we gave him what he needed to run hisdefense. We didnt, and it didnt work. On to a new whipping boy.

If Nothing else, Danny can even fire some one and sell HOPE to the masses.

My take, this time next year people will be calling for Grudens head.

Hate to break it to you there Shark. People already been calling for it Grudens head. And its well deserved by his actions he had a hand in. But like Allen, Grifffin, Haslett, and Synder have had their hands in the bs thats been going on for years

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to break it to you there Shark. People already been calling for it Grudens head. And its well deserved by his actions he had a hand in. But like Allen, Grifffin, Haslett, and Synder have had their hands in the bs thats been going on for years

And its no wonder this team is constantly lost. You get good coaches, give them crappy or suspect players. You get coaches in over their heads, and fill the roster with a bunch of Diva Mercs. the only thing that can be counted on in redskins park is dysfunction.

Freeforall

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like you, me, and others have stated. It all starts at the TIPPY TOP and then works it way down. Sydner has to go or he needs to hire a GM who'll do the job correctly. But whats it really gonna come down to is, us the fans, saying fuck it we're done with this team.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My hedged bet.. .Wade Phillips will be the new DC.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck yes!!!!! O happy days o happy days o happy days