• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bragging rights...predict the record

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you who like to make guesses about the record, this is your chance to etch your position in stone. I would suggest waiting until after game 3 of preseason.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-8

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About .500 plus or minus a win.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 wins and a wc . it had better be that i can tell you or some coaches could be let go

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would be a shame to trade for smith to come up 8-8 or 9-7 wouldnt it ?

we give up 2 resources to finish the same yet again ? when you could have signed another FA qb who could do that as well ?

71 mil in guaranteed money to finish 500 ? isnt the debate that smith is a WINNER ? i mean damn dont you all have conviction for YOUR guy ?

i buy he will get 10 wins because of a healthy o/line which will make our RBs passable and a stout defense which should jump to at least middle of the pack

we go rid of fuller because i was told he could be replaced easily . dunny and FM appear ready to do so .

so grab your pro smith balls and man up and support your guy . i am he gets 10 wins and a WC . i would expect more if guice were around

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
things are changing quickly and it wouldn't surprise me if we lose starters for the year that haven't played yet

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 wins and a wc . it had better be that i can tell you or some coaches could be let go

Can we sticky this thread. I want to see how these predictions turn out at the end of the season.

There is one particular poster I want to hold this shit over.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we sticky this thread. I want to see how these predictions turn out at the end of the season.

There is one particular poster I want to hold this shit over.
Will he make a prediction ?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really doesn't matter whether or not the team pays Kirk or Smith 71 million plus or minus. It is unfortunate that Fuller was the price of doing business in Bruce Allen world, but it's done now and we did get a very similar QB for the one who left in the exchange. I find zero solace in how many yards one or the other gets during a season when, in terms of wins and losses, results will be the same.

Prediction 9 or 10 wins depending upon health.

We are historically an 8-8 type team regardless of personnel. Statistically this should be one of the rare exceptional seasons in which there are more than the typical 7-8 wins.

To his credit, J. Gruden gets a lot of kudos after last season. The team never quit on him and stayed competitive despite the numerous injuries.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really doesn't matter whether or not the team pays Kirk or Smith 71 million plus or minus. It is unfortunate that Fuller was the price of doing business in Bruce Allen world, but it's done now and we did get a very similar QB for the one who left in the exchange. I find zero solace in how many yards one or the other gets during a season when, in terms of wins and losses, results will be the same.

We are historically an 8-8 type team regardless of personnel. Statistically this should be one of the rare exceptional seasons in which there are more than the typical 7-8 wins.

To his credit, J. Gruden gets a lot of kudos after last season. The team never quit on him and stayed competitive despite the numerous injuries.

I think there are a lot of kudos to pass around besides Gruden. The 60-70 guys that played during the season and the position coaches for getting those guys ready to play.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there are a lot of kudos to pass around besides Gruden. The 60-70 guys that played during the season and the position coaches for getting those guys ready to play.

Absolutely on point @Sportster 72, but we also know damned well that if there was a hint of dissention or lack of focus a year ago, the blame would have fallen on Gruden. Not the 60-70 players, and certainly not the A-coaches.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i will criticize this FO for this trade period .and the above reasons are legit we should win 10 games if this guy is legit and with our defense

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will criticize this FO for this trade period .and the above reasons are legit we should win 10 games if this guy is legit and with our defense

So will I
As you know, I was a big proponent of getting one of the FA QB's to be. Now, to be honest, few if any agreed with my choice, but I did make it clear that going in that direction was my preference.

I'm also no fan of Bruce Allen and criticizing moves made by this team/organization is not new to me. For the record, I did not like losing Fuller either, however, I don't attach that move as reason to criticize Alex Smith. He'll earn that critique during his time here, just as Kirk did.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely on point @Sportster 72, but we also know damned well that if there was a hint of dissention or lack of focus a year ago, the blame would have fallen on Gruden. Not the 60-70 players, and certainly not the A-coaches.

No argument but many don't put blame where it belongs or they just don't understand. I have said this so many times I feel like a recording device. Football is the ultimate team game. One guy sin't going to make you win the Super Bowl, one guy isn't going to make you lose the Super Bowl. It certainly isn't easy when you are shuttling new guys in every few weeks because others got injured. I think the Redskins would have won at least two more games without the extensive injuries from last year. But give credit to the guys who did play and the coaches who helped get them ready.

Gruden has been about as successful as any coach in the Snyder era.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No argument but many don't put blame where it belongs or they just don't understand. I have said this so many times I feel like a recording device. Football is the ultimate team game. One guy sin't going to make you win the Super Bowl, one guy isn't going to make you lose the Super Bowl. It certainly isn't easy when you are shuttling new guys in every few weeks because others got injured. I think the Redskins would have won at least two more games without the extensive injuries from last year. But give credit to the guys who did play and the coaches who helped get them ready.

Gruden has been about as successful as any coach in the Snyder era.

Agreed!! I certainly wish that everyone else would understand this when the focus turns towards another in a long line of Kirk v. Alex threads.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6-9-1

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So will I
As you know, I was a big proponent of getting one of the FA QB's to be. Now, to be honest, few if any agreed with my choice, but I did make it clear that going in that direction was my preference.

I'm also no fan of Bruce Allen and criticizing moves made by this team/organization is not new to me. For the record, I did not like losing Fuller either, however, I don't attach that move as reason to criticize Alex Smith. He'll earn that critique during his time here, just as Kirk did.

and i will bring up all the unfair crap KC got when CDC does the same however i wont do it the way it was originally presented

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is a better TEAM then last season especially on defense . a healthy o/line and we can compete

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So will I

I had your back.

Fair enough on AS and I don’t think anybody is judging AS based on the trade. Those who are critical of him are critical because of his past in the NFL.