• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Brad Keselowski wins Bristol Truck race

Nascar Addict

"Rootbeer's good for your root!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brad Keselowski won the Campingworld Series Truck race at Bristol Thursday. He held off Bubba Wallace Jr. Dagnabbit! I like Brad as driver. But I wanted Bubba to win!

WILD FAN

Naked Woman Watcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a Brad fan.. but knew he wanted a truck win real bad since he never has won one.. which was hard to believe.. better him than Kyle I guess.. how many has he won this year??.. 4 or 5??

WILD FAN

Naked Woman Watcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brad_keselowski_bristol_ncwts_2014.jpg

Issues were found on 3 trucks during post-race inspection following Thursday’s UNOH 200 at Bristol Motor Speedway. Following Thursday’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Bristol Motor Speedway the #19 race-winning truck of Brad Keselowski, the #30 of Ron Hornaday Jr. and the #00 of Cole Custer all had issues during post-race inspection. The issue had to do with the rear spoiler, which was found to be too high on all 3 trucks. NASCAR said they will discuss the issue further next week

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brad_keselowski_bristol_ncwts_2014.jpg

Issues were found on 3 trucks during post-race inspection following Thursday’s UNOH 200 at Bristol Motor Speedway. Following Thursday’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Bristol Motor Speedway the #19 race-winning truck of Brad Keselowski, the #30 of Ron Hornaday Jr. and the #00 of Cole Custer all had issues during post-race inspection. The issue had to do with the rear spoiler, which was found to be too high on all 3 trucks. NASCAR said they will discuss the issue further next week

I found it hard to believe Brad had never won a truck race. and he had to cheat to do so??