• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boozer?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Can we all agree that Poon Machine has been playing pretty solid since coming back from injury and being demoted to a bench role? I'm starting to be more and more okay with him coming off the bench and providing around 15 points for us each game while shooting over 50%. He's actually trying on defense too. Having said that, his rebounding is even shittier than before.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
simpsons.gif

Thought this thread was about something else.

Boozer plays like an ambidextrous, 15 year old girl in the paint.

Me too...lol
I thought this was a thread I could really shine in..:suds:

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Can we all agree that Poon Machine has been playing pretty solid since coming back from injury and being demoted to a bench role? I'm starting to be more and more okay with him coming off the bench and providing around 15 points for us each game while shooting over 50%. He's actually trying on defense too. Having said that, his rebounding is even shittier than before.

if casey and colangelo are relieved of their duties i have no problem with tag as the raptors new barbosa. Its the role he should have been in 3 years ago but these 2 shitheads couldn't stop lying to themselves. With those two here bargnani will be playing 35 minutes again next week, as soon as amir has an off night the egyptian god gets thrown under the bus