• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blow it Up NOW. Don't wait Until June.

rightstuff

Trump convicted on Washing Money.LOL.
Hoopla Cash
$ 13.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
42 years, of which 5 made the playoffs. And I went to Pilots Games at Sicks Stadium.

Time to BLOW it UP. NOW.

Trade Seager First. Tomorrow.
Average MLB Fielder with a Gold Glove. Congrats Kyle. Helps our trade value.
Refuses to hit to opposite field. I cannot fathom the thought of refusing to take the base hit by bunting.
Of 30 Starting MLB 3rdB, probably ranks about 10 or slightly lower. Trade before he becomes Mr Forgotten.

Thoughts: TRADE him NOW.

Trade Cano.
I love what Cano has done and I really respect his game.
Trade him NOW while he is hot and has value, his value will NEVER be higher than RIGHT Now.

Thoughts: Trade him NOW.

Change Team Colors, this and this suck, True to the Blue (and Yellow) needs to END. When? Now.

I truly believe in this. Time for some tough colors.

Thoughts: Well, this is obvious, Do It. Red and Black. Tints of Gray, Dark Blue, Some Purple.

Trade Cruz.
But wait for him to heal, and get better than his 8.3 time to run to 1B. Yea, 8.3.
seriously, THERE is a guy out there that could actually CRAWL faster to 1st than Cruz runs to first.

Felix. Keep.
You keep Felix because he is top 7 Mariner. You TRADE Felix only if he wants to be traded. And you grant this legend his request because you RESPECT him. But KEEP Felix if he wants to remain a Mariner, but grant him his wish if he would ACTUALLY like to pitch in a playoff game. You Rock Felix. Love Ya Felix.

Gordon (Trade ?). I Love what he Brings. Is the Value there? Then TRADE him Now.

Haniger, Zunino and Gamel. Keep. Young enough and sometimes Clutch.

Heredia, Probably Nil trade value, trade him as an add on with Cano or Cruz.

Motter, Romine, Bloomquist, etc. Worthless, even though I kinda like Motter. But VERY replaceable.

Segura. I really like him, but he has value, so go GET that VALUE. Trade Him NOW.

Paxton, the Big Maple. This guy has great stuff, but he has limited control 'of his great stuff' Also very injury prone, Trade Him NOW, Very LUCKY that that Eagle didn't destroy his shoulder.

Leake, Trade his butt too. I like what he brings, but c'mon, Value, go get some.

Diaz..Keep, Other relievers, Don't care.

Who Have I left out? Healy? Vogebach? Altavilla?

TIME TO BLOW this mess up. Tomorrow, better yet today.
I've supported for 40+ years.

rightstuff

Hoopla Cash
$ 13.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the M's should blow it up, but I don't think they should move everyone. Definitely Cruz. He's been fabulous in his 3+ years here and it's a shame it's all been wasted. Seager I would move for the right deal. You have to be getting something good back, otherwise I wouldn't move him. Cano for sure, if you can find someone to eat the contract which will hurt the value you get in return. But if you can find a taker, you should still get something decent. I would trade Felix honestly. You might be able to pick up a prospect with upside based on his namesake. Verlander had been kind of falling off the last couple years, gets traded last year and he's back to classic Verlander with Houston, so you never know. I'd love to see Felix have the chance to pitch in the playoffs. It won't happen here.

I keep Haniger, Segura, Zunino and Gordon, to me that is the future core you build around. I'd keep Paxton too, even if he is hurt all the time. Gotta have someone decent on your pitching staff.

I don't care too much about team colors in baseball tbh. In other sports sure. In baseball it really doesn't matter. At home? Wear white. On the road? Wear gray. Pretty boring.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
42 years, of which 5 made the playoffs. And I went to Pilots Games at Sicks Stadium.

Time to BLOW it UP. NOW.

Trade Seager First. Tomorrow.
Average MLB Fielder with a Gold Glove. Congrats Kyle. Helps our trade value.
Refuses to hit to opposite field. I cannot fathom the thought of refusing to take the base hit by bunting.
Of 30 Starting MLB 3rdB, probably ranks about 10 or slightly lower. Trade before he becomes Mr Forgotten.

Thoughts: TRADE him NOW.

Trade Cano.
I love what Cano has done and I really respect his game.
Trade him NOW while he is hot and has value, his value will NEVER be higher than RIGHT Now.

Thoughts: Trade him NOW.

Change Team Colors, this and this suck, True to the Blue (and Yellow) needs to END. When? Now.

I truly believe in this. Time for some tough colors.

Thoughts: Well, this is obvious, Do It. Red and Black. Tints of Gray, Dark Blue, Some Purple.

Trade Cruz.
But wait for him to heal, and get better than his 8.3 time to run to 1B. Yea, 8.3.
seriously, THERE is a guy out there that could actually CRAWL faster to 1st than Cruz runs to first.

Felix. Keep.
You keep Felix because he is top 7 Mariner. You TRADE Felix only if he wants to be traded. And you grant this legend his request because you RESPECT him. But KEEP Felix if he wants to remain a Mariner, but grant him his wish if he would ACTUALLY like to pitch in a playoff game. You Rock Felix. Love Ya Felix.

Gordon (Trade ?). I Love what he Brings. Is the Value there? Then TRADE him Now.

Haniger, Zunino and Gamel. Keep. Young enough and sometimes Clutch.

Heredia, Probably Nil trade value, trade him as an add on with Cano or Cruz.

Motter, Romine, Bloomquist, etc. Worthless, even though I kinda like Motter. But VERY replaceable.

Segura. I really like him, but he has value, so go GET that VALUE. Trade Him NOW.

Paxton, the Big Maple. This guy has great stuff, but he has limited control 'of his great stuff' Also very injury prone, Trade Him NOW, Very LUCKY that that Eagle didn't destroy his shoulder.

Leake, Trade his butt too. I like what he brings, but c'mon, Value, go get some.

Diaz..Keep, Other relievers, Don't care.

Who Have I left out? Healy? Vogebach? Altavilla?

TIME TO BLOW this mess up. Tomorrow, better yet today.
I've supported for 40+ years.

I give you an 'A' for effort. Can't argue some suggestions, but you have to keep some of these guys.

rightstuff

Hoopla Cash
$ 13.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stick with "Blow it Up" Enough is enough.

rightstuff

Hoopla Cash
$ 13.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give you an 'A' for effort. Can't argue some suggestions, but you have to keep some of these guys.

Discuss which ones.
I'm willing to listen.

#1. I would Trade Kyle Seager FIRST. Do It Tomorrow.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Discuss which ones.
I'm willing to listen.

#1. I would Trade Kyle Seager FIRST. Do It Tomorrow.

I will never argue with that. I wanted him traded last year, but his new salary is untouchable for his talent level.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wonder what we could get for Bloomquist

rightstuff

Hoopla Cash
$ 13.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wonder what we could get for Bloomquist

Well I have MANY collectables in my collection. Among those is a signed "Willie Bloomquist Bat" lol.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I have MANY collectables in my collection. Among those is a signed "Willie Bloomquist Bat" lol.

Hey, I like Willie. The guy gave it his all every chance he had and he always stole the big base late in games when the opponents new he was going.

rightstuff

Hoopla Cash
$ 13.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I like Willie. The guy gave it his all every chance he had and he always stole the big base late in games when the opponents new he was going.

I LOVE Willie. Not a Superstar, but HOW? Many years in MLB did WB serve? 2002-2015.
Great Career Willie.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And he has the MLB record noone will ever touch with the most consecutive hits without an extra base hit.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to clarify, I don't disagree with a majority of this but you can't blow it up now. All the players will have much more value late June and July. And with an organization that won't DFA Ichiro when he serves zero purpose to the team can't think for a second they'd go Miami Marlins on everyone and tell fans to not show up.

Though the City of Seattle and King County have discouraged baseball or sporting fans from going to games or ever having FA who dip sign with the Mariners.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cano is untradeable imo... His salary and contract length is what would prevent that imo...

I wonder what we could get for Ichiro?

... oh wait... nevermind...

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seagar yes but just keep in mind I don't think his trade value is that great. Coming off a down year, just turned 30 and his contract is in its most expensive years.

Cruz makes sense to trade for obvious reasons. However how nice was it to sign a big name free agent and actually have him OUTPERFORM his expectations.

I really don't think Cano and Felix are worth having a conversation about right now.

The two biggest chips are Paxton and Zunino. Both are in arbitration years and are due a contract probably in the next 12 months. I think deciding on what you want to do with those two will go a long way to how things look in the short term future.

However we know this team isn't blowing it up this year so its tough for me to really go down that road right now.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's fun to dream :clap::suds:
First things first.....get rid of Servais, Dipoto and then sell the team to new owners who actually want to make a few bucks AND have a winning team :thumb:

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if we blow it up do you really think Dipoto going to get anything of real value? :nono:

Since 2001 the rebuilt continues......