• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Billups coming to town to work with Arn Tellem

ZachMlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like Stan is out.

"Detroit has expressed interest in hiring the former Pistons star Chauncey Billups to work in tandem with Arn Tellem in a totally revamped front office, according to league sources"

From Marc Stein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a shocker. Hopefully they will do a better job than SVG, but I am far from confident in their skills.

ZachMlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody denied it today but you know it's going to end up happening.

The most interesting thing for me is would Billups like to keep Griffin or give him away for nothing to help jump start a rebuild? Going to be really interested in seeing what direction the new front office will go.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are going to blow it up, we need to trade Griffin this summer. He is healthy and playing well this season. No reason to risk an injury before we can trade him. I would also look to move Bullock, Tolliver, Ish, and Leuer before the trade deadline. We should accumulate as many future draft picks and young potential players as possible.

TheBrowLives

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody denied it today but you know it's going to end up happening.

The most interesting thing for me is would Billups like to keep Griffin or give him away for nothing to help jump start a rebuild? Going to be really interested in seeing what direction the new front office will go.
If we are going to do a rebuild then for the love of god, just once, strip it all the way down. Joe D could never bottom out.