• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better Record in 2013-14? Celtics or Lakers?

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see the threads coming beginning after about the first week of the regular season when LA is like 0-4. Word.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Rondo stays in LA I can see him sort of being unleashed. He no longer has anyone to pass to with seniority and he likes to create his own shot.

Kobe is coming back from a career ending injury not 10 years ago. Plus LA won't play D, the Celtics will.

How do you figure that the Celtics will play D worth anything? They lost KG. They lost Doc. We'll see if these guys sell out like they did for Doc.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers "should" get the 7th or 8th seed. I dont see the Celtics getting to the playoffs, unless Kelly O is something special.

These two teams are at completely different stages in their development (or lack of in case of Lakers). I still cannot believe they let the best FA leave.

We shall see who develops quicker. Your "assets" don't guarantee anything. I remember you fools slobbering all over Fab Melo and how Danny boy was so brilliant for making that pick. You call Lakers fans crazy, yet you think the Celtics will be a 50+ win team in year 2 of the "rebuild'. :laugh3:

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody slobbered over Melo. The steal was always Jared Sullinger. Don't be mad because the Lakers are abysmal. Its not C's fans fault that you have incompetent ownership/management. Word.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys slobber over everything Danny boy does, including Melo. He is apparently the greatest GM since Jerry West.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, Jerry West can't compare to San Antonio's GM. Word.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you talk about anything besides dicks and man butts?

The answer is no because not only does he enjoy talking the about dicks, he also created an alternative ID claiming to be my life partner on both the former cbs sportsline message boards and in here. Each time I had him banned for it. That is why he rants sometimes about how I rat people out to the mods. His little feelings are hurt. Hammer, however has his address based on his ip address, though and has agreed to cooperate with the authorities should his stalking become a bigger problem, and I keep protection in the house, so I am not overly concerned

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody slobbered over Melo.:bullshit: The steal was always Jared Sullinger. Don't be mad because the Lakers are abysmal. Its not C's fans fault that you have incompetent ownership/management. Word.

Gotta love C's fans. They are so delusional that they think 1 title with their big 3 is a dynasty!! Crotch is the best though, he thinks just putting on a Celtics uni turns everyone into Bill Russell or Larry Bird!!:laugh3:

Hey Crotch!! How many more days until your "Rondo and Sullinger will lead the Celtics to the NBA championship" thread?

Funniest part though, is every off-season C's fans think Danny Ainge is the greatest GM in the history of professional sports and by mid-season they're screaming for his head!! The Celtics best GM was Kevin McHale when he was in Minnesota!!:lol:

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you figure that the Celtics will play D worth anything? They lost KG. They lost Doc. We'll see if these guys sell out like they did for Doc.

Gerald Wallace is actually a better defender than pierce. Garnett does Hurt though a bit. It's not really question if they will play D it's about will they score

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll score just fine. All they'll have to do is space the floor correctly and let Rondo work his show. If they set backcuts and move without the ball it'll be beautiful. Just watch. I've already told you boys, next season its Nets over Clippers in the finals. Word.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll score just fine. All they'll have to do is space the floor correctly and let Rondo work his show. If they set backcuts and move without the ball it'll be beautiful. Just watch. I've already told you boys, next season its Nets over Clippers in the finals. Word.

Clippers? They probably aren't that much better than golden state

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its my pick to escape the West. Even though GS picked up Igoudala, they lost Landry and Jack. They picked up Toney Douglas but if Curry goes down at any point that's going to be a major liability. They will be stronger this season but they didn't improve quite as much as LAC in my book. I think losing Kevin Martin will hurt OKC a lot more than anybody realizes and the jury is still out on Russell Westbrook. SA is fighting an uphill battle. They are another year older and I'm not sure they have it in them to muster up the hunger they had last season for another go at it. Memphis? Victims of a small fanbase. They will never spend the money it takes to build a true contender. The Rockets still lack the bench. I'm also not sold on Lin being a championship caliber pg. Minnesota will be better next year and they are on the rise but they aren't ready. Denver? Yeah, right. We don't even need to talk about the rest of the teams out West. Word.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its my pick to escape the West. Even though GS picked up Igoudala, they lost Landry and Jack. They picked up Toney Douglas but if Curry goes down at any point that's going to be a major liability. They will be stronger this season but they didn't improve quite as much as LAC in my book. I think losing Kevin Martin will hurt OKC a lot more than anybody realizes and the jury is still out on Russell Westbrook. SA is fighting an uphill battle. They are another year older and I'm not sure they have it in them to muster up the hunger they had last season for another go at it. Memphis? Victims of a small fanbase. They will never spend the money it takes to build a true contender. The Rockets still lack the bench. I'm also not sold on Lin being a championship caliber pg. Minnesota will be better next year and they are on the rise but they aren't ready. Denver? Yeah, right. We don't even need to talk about the rest of the teams out West. Word.

Yeah losing curry can Hurt them but if they don't I see us winning 53-56 games. Igoudala is a huge upgrade over jack. Also Landry is a 1 or 2 trick pony. Douglas brings 3 point shooting and adefense and that's valuable plus they added other nice role players like o Neal, speights who I think can almost replace Landry. Also clippers added Dudley and reddick? Yeah that's good but butler is just as good as Dudley shooting wise almost. Jj redick is a nice piece they did upgrade but not by a lot. I think warriors upgraded more.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly. But Doc Rivers' presence with the team will end up equaling wins as well. He is probably the game's best coach at this point. Speights is so inconsistent. Jermaine O'Neal is good insurance because Bogut is also a possible injury waiting to happen. Then again, O'Neal is fragile himself. I think the ceiling for GSW next season is WCF. The floor is out in the first round. Anything can happen though. Especially if they stay healthy and Klay Thompson/Harrison Barnes take a step forward.

C) Andrew Bogut, Jermaine O'Neal
PF) David Lee, Mareese Speights
SF) Andre Igoudala, Harrison Barnes, Draymond Green
SG) Klay Thompson
PG) Stephen Curry, Toney Douglas

Could be beautiful. They will certainly be exciting to watch. The beautiful thing about this team is its versatility. They will have two quality wings and at least one quality big in the game at all times. I just worry about their health and their experience (which is greater now). Can't question their talent or their hunger.

Good luck.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly. But Doc Rivers' presence with the team will end up equaling wins as well. He is probably the game's best coach at this point. Speights is so inconsistent. Jermaine O'Neal is good insurance because Bogut is also a possible injury waiting to happen. Then again, O'Neal is fragile himself. I think the ceiling for GSW next season is WCF. The floor is out in the first round. Anything can happen though. Especially if they stay healthy and Klay Thompson/Harrison Barnes take a step forward.

C) Andrew Bogut, Jermaine O'Neal
PF) David Lee, Mareese Speights
SF) Andre Igoudala, Harrison Barnes, Draymond Green
SG) Klay Thompson
PG) Stephen Curry, Toney Douglas

Could be beautiful. They will certainly be exciting to watch. The beautiful thing about this team is its versatility. They will have two quality wings and at least one quality big in the game at all times. I just worry about their health and their experience (which is greater now). Can't question their talent or their hunger.

Good luck.

Good stuff you could probably add kent bazemore to PG and Seth Curry at SG maybe. But I agree with you on health. They could very well be a sleeper of going to the finals but I don't think they win it. But who knows. Good stuff. And thanks good luck to you too

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree that Danny may only look good because we compare him to Mitch . But then again anyone looks good in that case.....

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree that Danny may only look good because we compare him to Mitch . But then again anyone looks good in that case.....

Lakers title with Mitch as GM or Asst. GM - 5

Celtics titles with Danny as GM - 1

Next?

Black Belt Disciple

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The answer is no because not only does he enjoy talking the about dicks, he also created an alternative ID claiming to be my life partner on both the former cbs sportsline message boards and in here. Each time I had him banned for it. That is why he rants sometimes about how I rat people out to the mods. His little feelings are hurt. Hammer, however has his address based on his ip address, though and has agreed to cooperate with the authorities should his stalking become a bigger problem, and I keep protection in the house, so I am not overly concerned

First off, dumbass. You are the one always talking gay shit or racist shit. You're a pathetic crybaby.
Second, I never had another ID, you did. You had all your ID's banned on CBS and we all laughed at your pathetic game of running to the mods when you got humiliated.

Anytime you want to dance, Riverside Gym for some sparring on Tuesdays. I teach a class for lard asses like you. Leave your BB gun at home and be a man.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True, but even if they play almost NO D it will be more than the Lakers are going to play.

Bottom line if they keep Rondo they will win 35-40 games, Lakers will not. And neither probably makes the playoffs.