• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

besides qb play

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it kind of funny after Gruden's Monday presser where he detailed some of the things Griffin is doing wrong and then Cooley's game breakdown detailing play by play breakdown that many in the press now are writing the same thing. Where were they before hand?

At the same time this has now become a national story and not just a local story. We seem to love our drama here in Washington and now we really have it. It will be interesting how things proceed from here. If Griffin comes out and plays well it will all disappear. If not I expect he will be under scruting not only by his coaches and local reporters but also from ESPN and many others. If he does not play well it could accelerate his demise because of all the attention. The side story is how does Dan and his band of Merry Yes Men feel. Do they feel Gruden did them and their grand plan in? If so what will effects of that fall out be?

I said last year that the Shanahan's were being wrongfully blamed last year. Those chickens are coming home to roost now. Clearly the only time Griffin has been succesful was under their coaching and when he willing ran the read option. Last week he handed the ball off on plays he should have kept it and run it. I am thinking Gruden is going to want him to run the ball more. Have to give Gruden credit for saying Griffin is not performing the way he should be. Especially knowing he was brought here to make it work for Robert.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it kind of funny after Gruden's Monday presser where he detailed some of the things Griffin is doing wrong and then Cooley's game breakdown detailing play by play breakdown that many in the press now are writing the same thing. Where were they before hand?

At the same time this has now become a national story and not just a local story. We seem to love our drama here in Washington and now we really have it. It will be interesting how things proceed from here. If Griffin comes out and plays well it will all disappear. If not I expect he will be under scruting not only by his coaches and local reporters but also from ESPN and many others. If he does not play well it could accelerate his demise because of all the attention. The side story is how does Dan and his band of Merry Yes Men feel. Do they feel Gruden did them and their grand plan in? If so what will effects of that fall out be?

I said last year that the Shanahan's were being wrongfully blamed last year. Those chickens are coming home to roost now. Clearly the only time Griffin has been succesful was under their coaching and when he willing ran the read option. Last week he handed the ball off on plays he should have kept it and run it. I am thinking Gruden is going to want him to run the ball more. Have to give Gruden credit for saying Griffin is not performing the way he should be. Especially knowing he was brought here to make it work for Robert.

does snyder just want to lose ? i am sure he can look at the film with his untrained eye (just like me) and see that his boy isnt doing it

i just dont buy that he cant see the writing on the wall , that his fan base is pissed , and its costing him money to keep not letting his football guys tell him that the kid could be a mistake

all i know is this is, if he fires gruden without giving him a fair shake he will never get a guy or staff in here to right the ship.

i also believe he has kept his hands off the operation with shanny and so far with gruden

i know you guys wont forget the past and it isnt like i cant be wrong here but i feel he will let the football guys make the choice

one game has caused all this , if we win sunday , then what ? all of this will go away

the vikings game showed he still had issues but it wasnt a lost cause

last game it looks like all is lost with rg3

i think everything that is wrong with Rg3 has to do with his head . in short he is scared , paralyzed to act because he is afraid of failure

he can read defenses, he sees the open guys , he just is a scared bitch worrying about everything but simply doing his job

until he gains some courage he wont be anything

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very common place these days, the sideline (coach) reads the D then signals in the play. This is how the offense is run on one my nephews college teams. There is nothing I see in watching Baylor play or the story that Griffin didn't have a playbook @ Baylor that says this is just a cause of cranial paralysis.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, you can't do epic $hit with basic people, haven't you learned that yet?

Also, you can't wear a basic man's salary on your neck. It's hard to do this...

1120-desean-jackson-instagram-4.jpg