• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bengals vs. Patriots

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tweet of the Day: Pacman Jones ended the Patriots undefeated season, Brady's TD streak, and a rainstorm all in one play.

It's sort of ironic too.... Normally PacMan MAKES it rain.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys.... Today had much more to with a tired Pats team that willed its way to 4-0. With all those young dudes, they were due for an off week - Especially coming off a big Sunday night road win. That's why I picked the Bengals and I think that's probably why Vegas liked them as well.

I'll hand it to our defense. They show up every week and play their asses off. I feel sorry for them that our offense is simply not good enough for us to have the type of success we would need if we actually wanted to win a playoff game.

Brady managed to find his inner-Andy today, didn't he? I don't think I have ever seen him play so poorly.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady managed to find his inner-Andy today, didn't he? I don't think I have ever seen him play so poorly.

He's had to deal with a lot of shit this season..... They are more limited offensively than I've ever seen them. Is there a single player on that offense (aside from Brady) that scares you?

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They get Gronk back soon and that offense will be back to normal.

Anyone besides me want to wager they take another TE in the first 3 rounds this year?

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They get Gronk back soon and that offense will be back to normal.

Anyone besides me want to wager they take another TE in the first 3 rounds this year?

Anyone that takes the otehr side of that bet would be a complete moron.

Gronk looks like he is going to be a chronically injured player now, and with Hernandez being a complete asshat....they have to get one. I would not in the least be surprised if they actually used their stockpiled picks to trade up and pick Austin Seferian-Jenkins this next year.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that takes the otehr side of that bet would be a complete moron.

Gronk looks like he is going to be a chronically injured player now, and with Hernandez being a complete asshat....they have to get one. I would not in the least be surprised if they actually used their stockpiled picks to trade up and pick Austin Seferian-Jenkins this next year.

He got in trouble for something. His stock has seemed to drop into the 2nd round right now.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got in trouble for something. His stock has seemed to drop into the 2nd round right now.

That will not last. College prospects are like the stock market, which to say the least is volatile. Any trouble and evaluators start dropping the stock (not necessarily NFL scouts). His stock may be down a tad bit, but once this season (with his stats) is over and he hits the combine, he will be a top 15 pick and the top TE in the draft. Little doubt in my mind.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as he doesn't shoot anyone and then spit his gum out beside the corpse, he should be good enough for New England!

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as he doesn't shoot anyone and then spit his gum out beside the corpse, he should be good enough for New England!

So is it okay if he just shoots someone, but doesn't leave evidence behind? I was just wondering the limits to a fans commitment. haha :)