• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Bengals vs. Broncos thread

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gameday.

I like the Bengals in this one, but it's almost all based on the fact that this is Denver's first road trip with the new qb. Then I remember that Kubiak has beaten us with Matt Schaub, TJ Yates, and Brock Oswelier...... Not feeling very confident in my prediction.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Elway's done such an amazing job with that franchise. They were possibly the worst roster in the NFL when he took over and now they're good enough to win a SB with subpar QB play. He's a miracle worker. If Lynch is the real deal and they have a good QB on a cost controled rookie deal they're going to run the NFL for the next few years.

With all that said I like the Bengals in a close, low scoring game this week. Their QB is inexperienced and has limited talent. Pressure him and then make just enough plays on offense.

Bengals 20 Broncos 13.

I apologize in advance for the jinx

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
14-13 Denver. We never seem to beat Denver

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We suck. This defense is so goddamn overrated.

8-8.

Be Weary of Query

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So...that wasn't enjoyable. 17-16 Bengals in 4th quarter. Then Trevor Siemien happened multiple times. This might be the year that we have to make a late season push. Vontaze now back with Eifert not far behind.

Be Weary of Query

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Too many penalties and dropped ints. Denver made plays but we sure as shit didn't help ourselves.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so tired of watching mediocre journeyman QBs tear us apart.

Trevor Siemian looked like TJ Yates out there.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you were in denial before, you have to now admit that this team really misses some of the guys that are out. We obviously miss Eifert on offense..... But Marvin Jones being gone has hurt a lot too. LaFell just isn't that scary for defenses. We obviously miss Burfict - But I think we also miss Reggie Nelson and even Leon Hall. I was in favor in letting this guys walk as I think they were done. But there is definitely a drop off in our secondary.

I said a few weeks ago that this might be a year that we peak later in the season and it really does look like that right now..... We lost to two playoff teams and beat a playoff contender. We need to beat up on a bad Miami team on Thursday.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't worry, the shit teams will be on the schedule soon. Dalton will pad his stats and have people believing we should have won the superbowl if not for some misfortune still to come.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zampese is in way over his head. "Hey, we've got the best WR in the game. Lets NOT throw to him. It's genius! The opponent will never expect that!" Fuckin idiot... Typical cheap Bengals hire, though. I'm surprised Katie isn't D-coordinator as well.

This team will not make the playoffs unless 9 wins is good enough. They won't win 10 games. The offense is putrid. The offensive line is arguably the worst in the league. Cedric OoogiBoogi is terrible. Bodine...nothing needs to be said anymore about this asshole. It's embarrassing.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh we'll make the playoffs.

I'm not worried about that. Dalton, Green, and some others will be in the pro bowl.

by the end of the season we need to learn how to handle the other playoff teams.
until we do this is just a "B" team at best.

on the bright side, the Steelers seem to suck on the road, at least today.

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gary Kubiak is 7-0 against Marvin. Let that sink in

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zampese is in way over his head. "Hey, we've got the best WR in the game. Lets NOT throw to him. It's genius! The opponent will never expect that!" Fuckin idiot... Typical cheap Bengals hire, though. I'm surprised Katie isn't D-coordinator as well.

This team will not make the playoffs unless 9 wins is good enough. They won't win 10 games. The offense is putrid. The offensive line is arguably the worst in the league. Cedric OoogiBoogi is terrible. Bodine...nothing needs to be said anymore about this asshole. It's embarrassing.

I agree. Unfortunately.

jgreene95

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

This team will not make the playoffs unless 9 wins is good enough. They won't win 10 games. The offense is putrid. The offensive line is arguably the worst in the league. Cedric OoogiBoogi is terrible. Bodine...nothing needs to be said anymore about this asshole. It's embarrassing.[/

Why would'nt you use the best player you have to help blow a game open? I'm starting to suspect the NFL is rigged. No coach is that stupid.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome to the dark side. There is no doubt it's rigged. It's much worse than rigged, though. They're getting more brazen with their attempts to push a specific political/cultural agenda. We must refuse to give them our money. The only way to fight this is with our wallets.